Satanic Death Metal

One of the members of Acheron used to be a Reverend in the Satanic Church. They are an awesome band btw. Many of their songs are about Satanism. Their album "Hail Victory" has an interlude on every other song with creepy keyboard instrumentals with Satanic quotes "Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates".

Deathspell Omega. True satanic death metal, not this "ARGHGHGH I HATE GOD" bullshit like Glen Benton's been spewing out for going on 20 years.

And if anybody argues that DSO aren't death metal, clearly "Fas" is death metal dressed up in a black metal aesthetic.

Fas is emo dressed up as important.

The first two Deicide albums are infinitely more interesting on pretty much every level except marketing hype than DSO.

and everything after the first two deicide albums is the same banal, repetitive bullshit that he's been spewing out for two decades.

by the way, I thought "emo" was "emotional hardcore". you're telling me fas is an emo record? news to me, I certainly thought it was a death metal album (black metal if you're into the aesthetic).

anus trolls aren't really funny anymore.

Deathspell Omega. True satanic death metal, not this "ARGHGHGH I HATE GOD" bullshit like Glen Benton's been spewing out for going on 20 years.

And if anybody argues that DSO aren't death metal, clearly "Fas" is death metal dressed up in a black metal aesthetic.

Black metal is ALL ABOUT aesthetic. DSO is black metal.

fas is clearly a technical death record and if you couldn't figure that out then you must be clueless and/or deaf. the only thing that's black metal about the band is the mysteriousness and the lyrical content. the music itself, especially on fas, is clearly tech death.