Satanic Metal Bands

Dec 23, 2005
Which bands are ACTUALLY satanic. In other words what bands actually practice dark rituals and are really sincere about being satanic. Some black metal bands that claim they're satanic usually do it for shock value.

living colour has a b-side on their vivid single called "inkoking the infernal essence of zulu-ra, lord of the pit, master of snakes" and describes in meticulous detail the ancient egyptian prctice of blood sacrafice in honour of zulu-ra.

i know it's not quite what yopu're looking for, but, meh, satanism is just the tails to the conformist head of kkkri$tianiy'$ kkkoin...

dEaThToFaLsEmEtAl34 said:
Which bands are ACTUALLY satanic. In other words what bands actually practice dark rituals and are really sincere about being satanic. Some black metal bands that claim they're satanic usually do it for shock value.
Please stop posting threads

MasterOLightning said:
I can't think of any bands of merit that currently practice the type of satanism you're describing.

Akercocke are Laveyan satanists.

LaVeyan Satanists practice "dark rituals", as do members of the ToS, Storm etc.
In fact, I've been in a few Catholic churches that have been pretty dark during their mass.

I'd suggest Dissection as an "evil Satanic" sorta band. But they're new music is shit.

Stormwatch said:
Who cares? I don't want to sound like a tit, but this place seems to be infested with a whole new breed of n00bs.
"sound like a tit"???????????????
Man, where the fuck do you come up with all that shit?:lol:

Stormwatch said:
Why? You think it's some cool shit homey? Instead of worrying about MY posts, worry about the pish your posting yourself dafty. :Spin:
DAFTY?????????????????????????
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

VadimVon said:
DAFTY?????????????????????????
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Says the guy with "Devils Bowels" as his location. "OOOHH how scary! You're soo metal dude!"
Oh and you're a 7 string serpent? You've probably never played a fucking guitar. Name the strings on a seven string, the gauge of each string you use and what you can play on it other than Limp Bizkit. Let's see.

Stormwatch said:
Says the guy with "Devils Bowels" as his location. "OOOHH how scary! You're soo metal dude!"
Oh and you're a 7 string serpent? You've probably never played a fucking guitar. Name the strings on a seven string, the gauge of each string you use and what you can play on it other than Limp Bizkit. Let's see.
Well, if you weren't such a pussy and didn't hide your email address, I'd send you some of my stuff, but......you a fucking pussy. I'll tell you one thing though, it certainly doesn't sound like LimpBizkit. And I can probably play guitar better than you've ever dreamed of being able to, "dafty".

Ihsahn from Emperor
King Diamond
Glen Benton of Deicide/Vital Remains (though some people question if he is truly a Satanist)

Can't think of any others but those 3 come to mind...

VadimVon said:
Well, if you weren't such a pussy and didn't hide your email address, I'd send you some of my stuff, but......you a fucking pussy. I'll tell you one thing though, it certainly doesn't sound like LimpBizkit. And I can probably play guitar better than you've ever dreamed of being able to, "dafty".

I never did that on purpose. Changed it now.
Send me some of your tunes then. I'll be honest - if they're good I'll say so. If they're not I'll totally rip the piss.

I don't see any smileys in your posts any more. Perhaps you should chill out and learn to take it, like you dish it out. :Smug:

MasterOLightning said:
I'm curious to know how you came to this conclusion.

He's said it in interviews before. In fact he was one of the few Black Metallers who was considered a "real" Satanist (as in The Church of Satan and Anton Levay's interpratations of Satanism). I read somewhere from some Satanic group awhile back that Ihsahn was the only one in a Black Metal band they'd consider for membership.

He probably doesn't drink blood and sacrifice virgins to Lucifer but that's not really what Levay Satanism is about.

Lyle said:
living colour has a b-side on their vivid single called "inkoking the infernal essence of zulu-ra, lord of the pit, master of snakes" and describes in meticulous detail the ancient egyptian prctice of blood sacrafice in honour of zulu-ra.

i know it's not quite what yopu're looking for, but, meh, satanism is just the tails to the conformist head of kkkri$tianiy'$ kkkoin...
:tickled:

Ihsahn has a "satanic" philosophy, I don't know about performing any rituals though.

Does anyone here actually know what LaVeyan Satanism is? Or are you just replying to the thread randomly?
LaVeyan Satanists perform rituals. If you buy the cheap book from Amazon you can find out which ones.
As for "real" Satanist, who decides? La Vey? He's dead. He was more of a showman than Glen Benton ever will be anyway.

ProjectedBlack said:
He probably doesn't drink blood and sacrifice virgins to Lucifer but that's not really what Levay Satanism is about.

I'd go as far as to say that's not what ANY rational Satanism is about. It's what crazy psychopaths do. Not strong willed rational beings in control of themselves. :loco:

Stormwatch said:
Does anyone here actually know what LaVeyan Satanism is? Or are you just replying to the thread randomly?
LaVeyan Satanists perform rituals. If you buy the cheap book from Amazon you can find out which ones.
There's not really that much ritual though, at least compared to your traditional satanist. No sacrificing virgins either unfortunately. :loco: