Saw You Drown Question!

May 13, 2006
I have a sealed copy of Saw You Drown. i also have meet and greet tickets to see the guys in Philadelphia. Do I open the single and get it signed or leave it sealed? Any input would be excellent, thanks in advanced!

Also, the last chorus of the Promise of Deceit, what is Jonas singing in the background?

Thanks again!

Persnally I say open that fucker up. Do you want them to sign a piece of thin plastic covering the case? or the actual case itself.

I love the end of that song. Kind of a maynard moment on that part . . . . I think he's singing some words of the chorus here and there, all I can really make out is the "Would" toward the very end

I wasn't going to have them sign the sealed copy obviously. Thanks fellas. Didn't want it to lsoe value but getting ti signed would bring that value right the fuck back! What's better than a signed Saw You Drown? :D

I say get it signed.
I got a Brave Murder Day booklet signed by Mikael that I hope to get Jonas and Anders to sign at some point.

Opened the fucker up! Kept the sticker displaying what number it is. Now I have every one of their albums, dupes of a couple (Reissues, limited runs, etc.). You think the guys will sign most of them at the meet and greet? I hear they're really nice dudes and am hoping when they see my collection, they'll realize how dedicated to the Katatonia cause I am and will gladly sign my stuff. Here's to hoping!

I've got quite a collection of signed albums, only a couple of signed Katatonia cds. This is not good.Having a signed Katatonia discography would make my cd collection infinity better.

Opened the fucker up! Kept the sticker displaying what number it is. Now I have every one of their albums, dupes of a couple (Reissues, limited runs, etc.). You think the guys will sign most of them at the meet and greet? I hear they're really nice dudes and am hoping when they see my collection, they'll realize how dedicated to the Katatonia cause I am and will gladly sign my stuff. Here's to hoping!

I bet Jonas would prolly be like this
4032166893_030963a726_o.jpg

lol amazing. they're nice dudes right?

Totally approachable. I remember when I brought my Diabolical Masquerade album for Anders to sign he got all bright eyed and turned it around to see that it was numbered then whispered in my ear about the album...secrets...but I forget most of it since Moonspell was playing.

fanboy shit.

dood...if this is a for real copy dont fukkin open it. I have more katatonia shit than anyone on here and you will never EVER see another one unopened. Everyone has one that is opened. It depends on what you want I guess...but from the biggest collector of katatonia out there....have them sign all your other shit...keep this gem encased in plastic.

thats my opinion :)

id say if you want it as a collector piece, get them to sign the plastic or something, because that will probably be the most valuable saw you drown out there

if you just really dont care, id say open it, its yours afterall and im assuming you wont sell it down the road :)

although like deliverance said, you will NEVER find another sealed copy, so once its opened, thats it...

I appreciate it fellas. I don't plan on selling it so I opened it to get the insert and cd signed, but thanks for the advice anyways!