say something about ... yourself!

Oh man when 2 of the members in the band were from Benicia we played that game so much. I think one time we were playing and someone walked across the front row and got all of us on stage haha, it was epic. I forgot about that game until now.

So, last month I was offered a chance to come and work temporarily in September at the place I got laid off from in January. I said no at the time since I wasn't dead set on leaving my current job. The lady told me to let her know if I changed my mind, which I have, so I emailed her to let her know I'll be available. I hope she still needs someone, just that month or so of work would really help to fund school. Plus it's so close to home and awesome.

5691_586645715238_11702533_35040971_1525167_n.jpg

Got you.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, don't punch me brooks. You would not hit a lady with glasses would you? :D

And if this post makes it to the next page, consider the rest of ya's punched too! :heh:

Are you telling me that game found its way across the Atlantic?

It's been there for a long, long time, as Swabs says. I'm not sure where it originated. (Whoops, some research means I now do, providing said research is even half way legit: Linkage).

I would think this means he has to punch himself with his own fist. Well played, sir.

Indeed. Thank you very kindly.

This guy looks pretty damn queer. I think he wants men beating on him a little.

You clever bastards.

You don't even knows the halfs of its.