say something about ... yourself!

I didn't get the job I interviewed for on Tuesday. Regardless of how much experience or education (plus knowledge) you have, there is always someone out there with more than you. With the economy the way it is right now, the competition is so much higher. A year ago, I would have received the position.

very much so.

I had plans for dinner and then possible bowling but I suck and fell asleep on my friends sofa at 9. I'm old.

Well, the discount ain't what it used to be anyway...apparently. The time that we bowled for your bday, it was $13.00 for all 5 of us, including two full games and shoes. Last night, with the discount it was $14 just for the two of us. And that was just one full game which counts as "two games." Bitches.

Shit just totally fell apart. My car's dead. I don't have money to fix it. This means that I have to cancel my upcoming gigs. I was planning on waiting until after my gigs and conventions to enlist, but since the gigs can't happen now, why wait around for stupid shit?

Lol, really?
:Smug:
I used to work for an office furniture business, and Lazyboy. If you dont lift stuff correctly there, you are fucked.
Now I work at a print shop. each paper box is 52lbs. Not a whole lot of weight, but you still have to lift it from the ground to 3-4 ft. not good for the back.
on my breaks, I fuck dudes.