say something about ... yourself!

Already packing for our trip though we don't leave til August 9th.

CUZ IT'S FUN. I'll probably end up wearing some of the things I've packed and will have to wash them again, but whatever :loco:

Ahh, printing out resignation letters feels so good. Was gonna hand it in on Friday, but my supervisor's friend (who also works for the company but as an independent contractor in another state) was visiting and sat with my supervisor all day at her desk. Didn't want to do it while there was somebody else there like that. Plus, starting tomorrow my boss will be gone on vacation for the week. So I can just give my notice to another manager who will be less upset and sweaty over it :)

after a long time of no good concerts on weekends WHY DO BAND EVEN BOTHER PLAYING ON WEEKDAYS PSHAW I noticed ABSU and SOLITUDE AETURNUS are playing on a SATURDAY at a venue filled with comfy chairs and candybars woohoo

after a long time of no good concerts on weekends WHY DO BAND EVEN BOTHER PLAYING ON WEEKDAYS PSHAW I noticed ABSU and SOLITUDE AETURNUS are playing on a SATURDAY at a venue filled with comfy chairs and candybars woohoo

Averse Sefira is playing too. Yay, good bands and Snicker bars!