say something about ... yourself!

Ah, I see. Well, good luck! I guess in your field, "job hopping" isn't as negative of a thing, because it shows you want to move on and grow within the field.

Yeah, it's all good.
This job has been great for experience and for the sake of having a great title like "Production Manager" but as far as portfolio and career- I need out.
I planned on doing this for a year, and next month (exactly when I'll quit) it will be a year when I first started.

I'll find something else :)
Plus, I have to visit my family / friends overseas, it will give me a nice time off hah!

Now, deflower me.

Time for some tute hamstard videos! And no David, you may not eat her.

Aww I woke her up.

On the loose!

Last edited by a moderator:
Karen and Cara are such amazing women. I'm quite drunk. So...I'll probably regret this post tomorrow. (By the way, I got some Svedka Vodka ist krieg.)

Karen, is so eloquent. She could be a Druid in a game with her love of animals. Which is a quality I admire about her. Black hair is so angelic on her. Her style.

Cara, who I've met in person, is a caring and no less than Karen beautiful woman. I'm glad Derick got her.

lol thanks, for we all know that karen is the highest standard of hotness and beauty on this forum. glad at least two people think i'm up to par! :loco: :lol:

but really though, thanks. you're a sweet, talented guy and i wish you'd treat yourself better.

Yes, I still see Derick and Cara as the model couple.

(Whereas I see couples Samantha and Peter as "The couple in those cliche movies who aren't meant to be within 1000 yards of each other but end up working out well in the end.")

Yeah, it's all good.
This job has been great for experience and for the sake of having a great title like "Production Manager" but as far as portfolio and career- I need out.
I planned on doing this for a year, and next month (exactly when I'll quit) it will be a year when I first started.

I'll find something else :)
Plus, I have to visit my family / friends overseas, it will give me a nice time off hah!
<3 <3 <3

but really though, thanks. you're a sweet, talented guy and i wish you'd treat yourself better.

Thanks Cara. I know I slip up a lot, because it's really hard to kick drug addictions. But I'm doing my best.

My recordings suck, but thank you for saying I'm talented. I know this will sound lame, but I've never really had a family and the Neverboard makes me feel like...I belong to something. And I can never repay you guys enough for accepting me here.

Sorry for being such a fag, it's been an emotional week for me with the cancer thing.