say something about ... yourself!

Karen - so you're saying you don't enjoy the politics on this side of the Atlantic? It's full of humor (hence why Colbert and Stewart have steady jobs for the rest of their lives)

Dude, what?

Me loving Colbert and Stewart and Bill Mahr has nothing to do with the fact that Sarah Palin scares me. I hate her so much, she is so stupid and absurd,
yet, people follow her? That's scary man, and far far from funny.

I forgot to mention, I finally tried Hoegaarden for the first time during the Superbowl. I understand why everyone raves about it now. That's some nice smooth stuff. Spendy, but worth the money. I'm going back to my Stella Artois to finish that off, then I have a few more Lagunitas to finish. Then I'm going to get a sixer of Hoegaarden.

side note: I really dont wanna fold laundry or do dishes today. I hate having days off of work, cause it's not really downtime at all.

Dude, what?

Me loving Colbert and Stewart and Bill Mahr has nothing to do with the fact that Sarah Palin scares me. I hate her so much, she is so stupid and absurd,
yet, people follow her? That's scary man, and far far from funny.

I didn't mean to connect it in that way. I was just pointing out that it's people like Palin that help keep Colbert and Stewart going.

How's this for a joke - The 'Tea Party' trying to remove Ron Paul from office, the guy that essentially started the Libertarian movement among the young and conscious before it got carried away by Glenn Beck and the other shills, lighting the retard beacon.

Though Rachael, you lose points for "Hostilitea". Leave the bad puns to Jon Stewart, please!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to steal Lynn's idea and find every pic I can of Karen with a beer and photoshop some fruit into it.

I see. I don't mind it as a garnishment. I don't actually put it *in* the beer or squeeze juice into it, but just stuck on the side of the glass, eh *shrug*