say something about ... yourself!

Thank you, good night.

20675_1353638322432_1275649840_1010635_3340795_n.jpg

Another huge snow blizzard outside.. already new accumulations after the one from the weekend: 6" and still pouring down snow..
They are calling for another foot-foot and a half.

Working from home rules!!! ....and guess what? Lost Dog and the Beer Garden is open!
hooray!!

WTF work is closed! Of course they didn't say anything, so I drive to work and only to see a sign on the door.

Only about an inch of snow on the ground here now. Bunch of fucking babies. So I spent about an hour backing up files on my computer before I left because I had a huge motherboard failure yesterday afternoon.
So boo, broken computer. YAY spiffy new one on the way.

IUS closes school yesterday for 5 inches of snow, and today, when at least 9 must have accumulated by now, we're on a two hour delay. BALLS

Everything here is shut down completely... so far 10" and still counting..
This is awesome because the new snow falls on the old snow, and they haven't even plowed half of the secondary roads here- so my street is completely shut, my car looks like an egg, and I am not going to work weeepeeee!!!

2 hours delay is better than nothing Russel :)

I'd probably be happy if I had the benefit of working from home to, but I've been "snowed in" for weeks now. Every time I almost get my car out (it's completely stuck) there comes another snow blizzard.

I usually love the winter but I have more than enough for this year.

Can't get home for band rehearsals (have some gigs with our buddies from Dew-Scented lined up), can't see my girl, can't visit my mother in hospital, have to take the train to work... it just sucks.

Since I showed up to a closed job today I decided to stop and enjoy a leisurely breakfast. I had a kick ass bacon, egg and cheese sammich on Asiago bagel. Large cup of coffee.

Several hours later and I"m still content.

I'm still off the weed. Feels good. I'm drinking like a motherfucker, though. But I've been jogging almost every night, that's awesome.

My dad started his chemo and got out of the hospital already. The ordeal has made us a lot closer.