say something about ... yourself!

The drinking has been from random invites, and is also just to deal with the withdrawl symptoms of all the pills and weed I was on. I'm already sick of alcohol. I quit weed awhile back, the pills were recently.

Ever watch Celebrity Rehab with Dr.Drew? I'm not withdrawing from methadone, but it's still a crazy feeling when you stop taking pills you've been on for so long. Bars, Xanax, Lowertabs, Somas. I feel like a different person. Different mindset. Still very worried and anxious, but maybe more...accepting? I don't know. All I know is I'll be making more money now. Life has to be about money at this crucial age, everything else will follow. I need to get the fucking money as soon as possible. I can't waste anymore of it on drugs. That's what's stressing me the most right now. I need to make as much money as possible as soon as I can.

I totally forgot I had a dream about Isabel pole dancing and she gave me a mean look like "Ugh, not YOU!". :lol:

Also the other day I had another Steve dream (I must subconciously really miss him.) We were cadets on Star Trek:The Next Generation. Then we were suddenly in modern earth and the god damn Russians set land mines all over the bayous.

Edit-I said stripping at first but I meant pole dancing. I kind of think of the words interchangeably. I am not saying Isabel pole dances and strips for money, it was just a dream. Not even an erotic one, just awkward.

We're having a nice snow this morning! There's an inch or two on the ground at my house. Right now I'm downtown at school and there's pretty much nothing on the streets, but the rooftops and trees look pretty. If I didn't sard I'd go out and take a picture of the "Old Red Courthouse" right now. But I sard.

Went to the top floor and found a window with a good view of it :kickass:

Should have brought my camera cable! It looks like a Norman Rockwell painting.

Well I've been up since 5:30 and it is now almost 9:00, and it's still snowing like a bitch. As I posted on Facebook, I really believe this is the most snow I've ever seen falling in Dallas. Key word: Falling. We're at 33 degrees so it's not accumulating very much, but if we were a couple of degrees colder we'd have a lot of snow on the ground.

Just to look at it falling, it truly looks like a blizzard :kickass:

Edit: Wow, now we're having monster sized snowflakes!! More like snowclumps!

as long as they email first, theres nothing worse than leaving the house to find a class is cancelled and have no class after it. moments like that induce mega rage, especially if you have one class thats right after it so you just have a block of time wasted.

as long as they email first, theres nothing worse than leaving the house to find a class is cancelled and have no class after it. moments like that induce mega rage, especially if you have one class thats right after it so you just have a block of time wasted.

Yep that happened to me on Tuesday. And I know the professor has my email address cause I've gotten stuff from him before. It was my only class that day so I went all the way to Ocean Avenue for nothing. :mad::mad::mad: