say something about ... yourself!

Very nice. I may need to purchase one in the near future as I've decided to major in Journalism. It was a very "duh" moment when it hit me a few days ago. Writing for the school newspaper in high school was so fun. It was nearly effortless for me and I was great at it. I realized that I stuck it out at GIS for as long as I did because I enjoyed the act of gathering information and making a report out of it, which was in many ways, like writing a newspaper article.

But yeah it hit me the other night while I was writing my first essay for my writing class haha.

Just got back home. I saw Alice In Chains last night and it was pretty awesome. However, i lost my camera...(FUUUUUUUU-----!!!) I dont know how that happened either. Hopefully the venue found it. Their set list was awesome. I cant remember it all but they played the following:
All Secrets Known
Them Bones
It Aint Like That
Check My Brain
Your Decision
Last Of My Kind
Grind
Again
Nutshell
Sickman
We Die Young
Encore:
Love Hate Love
Would?
Rooster

I know im missing a few songs in there. Blah. Tired.
It was amazing to see them. I ended up with a Cantrell pick.
(also Cara, i swooned him for ya!)

Also saw the movie Wolfman today. It was hammy, classic horror and gory. I enjoyed it. (Hugo Weaving.)

Wolfman is decent if you dont take it seriously. Its a remake of the old film and its pretty faithful to that in content. Of course theres a lot of gore. Its hammy with the acting. I mean you got Anthony Hopkins and Hugo Weaving hamming it up big time in that. But its a fun movie!

fuck yeah, just got home from playing a headlining show and it was rad. The crowd was wild, kids were stagediving, moshing like crazy and I even had them do a wall of death which took up most of the room and people went fucking crazy haha! I hate headlining since most often people don't know your songs and most of the crowd leaves before you go on but this time it turned out awesomely well.

shhhhhhhhh....

ET6Jy.jpg

Well, I've got to run down to Target in Serramonte.

So I've grabbed my copy of the first Black Sabbath record (outrageously badass remastered version from The Black Box) and plan on blasting the living fuck out of it.

Red sun rising in the sky
Sleeping village, cockerel's cry
Soft breeze blowing in the trees
Peace of mind, feel at ease