say something about ... yourself!

shhhhhhhhh....

ET6Jy.jpg

:worship:

Well, I've got to run down to Target in Serramonte.

So I've grabbed my copy of the first Black Sabbath record (outrageously badass remastered version from The Black Box) and plan on blasting the living fuck out of it.

Red sun rising in the sky
Sleeping village, cockerel's cry
Soft breeze blowing in the trees
Peace of mind, feel at ease

the big mall near colma bart? I went there a while back to shop and that place is ridiculously huge! They had so many stores my friend and I shopped there for like hours haha. also my friend bought me this hello kitty dressed in a panda suit that we found near the checkout at target. cute as fuck.

Just got back from a free gig tonight at a local pub, saw this brilliant shoegaze/melancholic/electronica/whatever band called Esben and the Witch... Man, I swear the rather pretentious "alternative" indie scene is SO much more diverse and interesting than underground metal... In the UK at least.

Tonight we announce on air that we're leaving Metal Shop. All the non-internet people that are inevitably listening will be surprised. Maybe for the 2nd or 3rd time ever, we'll actually record some phone calls tonight! We haven't cared this much since we decided to leave!

www.kisw.com 11pm pacific. Listen!

I'm sitting at home watching tv and eating fritos like a bum so I'll probably tune in haha, looking forward to it since I've never actually listened to your radio station.

It's 2:30 in the morning, It's time for [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQEmaj9C6ko&feature=related&fmt=18[/ame]