say something about ... yourself!

really? you passed essentials? i thought you had already got that and were going for like higher up certs?

also if your going for technical next and possible net+ then check out www.professormesser.com got some good study material.

I got the MCDST. One more and I have A+. Net+ will be next. I get all my study shit from www.examcollections.com (needs Visual Cert Manager).

Just projectile vomited, and all I can think of is the consruction going on 20ft away from my bed.

30t16yw.jpg

2443cw9.jpg

Leather scent. NIIIIICE.

David, That is grand!

Feeling pretty good! Woke up from trippy sour diesel-induced dreams, and now watching taped episodes of The Magic Schoolbus, haha!

^Talking about leaving.. 1st full week of June, I'll be back in Germany. It's official. Flight will be booked very soon. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Man, I love Seattle and all, but after 2 complete years, I fucking miss Europe so fucking much!!! The people, the culture, the old towns, the public transit... and no more hills! And not EVERYthing is about money.. haha.. :lol: Only 3 1/2 more months! :Spin: