say something about ... yourself!

My impression of the new Burzum is that it's a good of a job as Varg was capable of doing. It's not amazing but with expectations so high, how could it be?

Had to go out and buy weed for Borky. Here we go! Track by track first impression!

Havoc was decent. Mr.V sounds good when he layers his cleans like that. The bands weaker link is actually the tracks saving grace.

Reason reaks of Empircism's bland mediocrity, very dissapointing. A stupid mash up of ideas that go nowhere.

My Domain is what this album could have been. Awesome. Vortex <3. Soooo goood. Although I wanted to hear him on a more...heavy track honestly. But you can definitly tell this was written in The Archaic Course days. It would be right at home on that album, except the much better production.

Dissapointed overall, I knew I would be. There will never be another Quintessence, better off just making acoustic albums from now on. It's Oysteins fault. I hate to say that. Lars sounds great. He brings life to these dead tracks. V gave one of the best performances of his career. I don't give a shit about drumming. Erik did good, cool basslines. And a solo! But Oysteins songwriting is just so unfocused, fucking bland, aimless.

Still have a couple more tracks. I'm being really critical, it's a good album. Just...ugh. Such a clusterfuck of ideas that don't blend together.

Holy shit, this new Borknagar song with Vortex makes the rest of the album with Vintersorg singing seem pointless.

Unreal... Vortex is a god among men.