say something about ... yourself!

Who wants to drive me to LA on March 31st to see Megadeth? I must see this Rust in peace anniversary tour, the entire album is being played + set the world afire, wake up dead, a bunch of other classics and with both the dave's and exodus and testament! FUCKING AGHHH I CAN'T MISS THIS. The worst part is I'm on spring break too so I have nothing holding me back except all my friends are in different colleges and NOT on spring break and I don't have a license so I'm fucked.

Not any one particular thing, really. Just sick of the whole political and social atmosphere. I think it was reading an article on Palin's recent exploits that was the final straw, I don't even remember for sure to be honest.

One of the things I miss about the US is their usage of spices for food. Here everyone is a bunch of pantywaist faggots when it comes to spicy food.

I just met a couple of Norwegians in my local university basement bar on Thursday night. Fucking awesome people, with my favorite obviously being the one guy with long silky straight blonde hair down to his waist with the Mayhem jacket. Fucking hot girl too, green eyes over black hair and all that candy stuff, but you can't beat a boyfriend with a name like MAGNUS. Just as a reference to those who forgot, my name is Yoav. How the fuck can the Israeli name Yoav compete with the Norwegian black metal name that is MAGNUS?!?!?!?!

Who wants to drive me to LA on March 31st to see Megadeth? I must see this Rust in peace anniversary tour, the entire album is being played + set the world afire, wake up dead, a bunch of other classics and with both the dave's and exodus and testament! FUCKING AGHHH I CAN'T MISS THIS. The worst part is I'm on spring break too so I have nothing holding me back except all my friends are in different colleges and NOT on spring break and I don't have a license so I'm fucked.

If you find someone to drive let me know! I wanna go and that's my spring break too.

My new toy:
l_490916ac9ee1496daebea208f0c1571b.jpg

l_9d978113d5d54e348cc2805627d6bccd.jpg

l_b43a82077f87478d9fdc98146a404f17.jpg

I just met a couple of Norwegians in my local university basement bar on Thursday night. Fucking awesome people, with my favorite obviously being the one guy with long silky straight blonde hair down to his waist with the Mayhem jacket. Fucking hot girl too, green eyes over black hair and all that candy stuff, but you can't beat a boyfriend with a name like MAGNUS. Just as a reference to those who forgot, my name is Yoav. How the fuck can the Israeli name Yoav compete with the Norwegian black metal name that is MAGNUS?!?!?!?!

Nom nom nom, lucky you!

It's fuzzy, but I think we figured out that a certain swede on the forum should technically have the last name of Magnusson....correct me if I'm wrong..

^Btw, I like the new toy!! ^

Japanese one of the most difficult languages in the world...I'd start with Norwegian.

Japan is a really nice country and the people are very polite, especially in places like Okinawa. However, it just wasn't for me. I don't think I could live there and be very happy. It's a really interesting and fascinating place to visit, though.

Japanese would be easier for me to learn, honestly. I used to be half fluent in it, I've just forgot a lot. I know how it works and everything, I know how the pronunciation works.

Hm...