say something about ... yourself!

Yep that happened to me on Tuesday. And I know the professor has my email address cause I've gotten stuff from him before. It was my only class that day so I went all the way to Ocean Avenue for nothing. :mad::mad::mad:

That's why I love living a 10-15 minute walk away from SF State haha! If class is canceled or I need to go to the bookstore or campus for any reason it's really easy and I can schedule classes so I can go home for lunch and make my own lunch while watching tv. How far do you live away from City College? I can't imagine taking Muni to school every day; I hate taking muni as it is and try to take bart whenever possible (the only downside is it's more expensive).

It's not really that far. I walk down to Haight street, which takes about ten minutes, and catch the 43 which gets to CCSF in like 25-30 minutes. I don't mind it at all, but to have to turn right back around and catch the same bus home feels like a big chunk of time completely wasted.

Why do you prefer Bart over Muni? Yeah it's faster and the seats are cushioned but it's pretty limited in terms of getting around the city. I think Muni gets a whole lot of shit which isn't entirely deserved. Especially now that they have the arrival times on most bus stops, and if not I can still check my phone or computer to find out when the bus is coming.

I don't go many places besides downtown so I can just take bart there, especially considering I live a 15 minute walk from daly city bart so it's just as far as the m ocean view spot in front of sf state. Also if I go to a place like the regency or slims I can just walk from bart or if I take muni at all it's the underground car, not the bus. I've only taken the bus a couple times and that's always been the 30 stockton which is insanely gross, slow and filled with stinky loud asian people with pink bags or maybe the geary bus. In general I've just been more used to bart and like it's speed, seats and atmosphere more than the starting and stopping all the time or slow bus. or if I can I like to walk places haha

12.5 inches of snow. All-time record for Texas! :kickass:

It looks awesome outside this morning. If I weren't so comfy under my quilt I'd go out and take more pics. My school is closed, even though that doesn't benefit me because I have no class on Fridays anyway, but Derick's school is closed too! Yay! My sister-in-law's car is stuck out in our street :lol:

It's not really that far. I walk down to Haight street, which takes about ten minutes, and catch the 43 which gets to CCSF in like 25-30 minutes. I don't mind it at all, but to have to turn right back around and catch the same bus home feels like a big chunk of time completely wasted.

Why do you prefer Bart over Muni? Yeah it's faster and the seats are cushioned but it's pretty limited in terms of getting around the city. I think Muni gets a whole lot of shit which isn't entirely deserved. Especially now that they have the arrival times on most bus stops, and if not I can still check my phone or computer to find out when the bus is coming.

Muni has the nastiest buses filled with the creepiest people. Although for sheer "we're going to be raped and murdered" factor, nothing beats the 22nd Street Cal Train station late at night.

Muni has the nastiest buses filled with the creepiest people. Although for sheer "we're going to be raped and murdered" factor, nothing beats the 22nd Street Cal Train station late at night.

for that I quite prefer west oakland bart or the 14 mission or civic center bart. I took the 14 bus home once (i think it was that bus) because it was the only one that ran super late or 24 hours and not only was the bus itself sketchy as fuck, but where it dropped me off I had to walk through a couple sketchy neighborhoods and past a 7-11 with thugs in order to get to alemany and from there a couple mexicans followed me about half way home but didn't ever do anything. obviously daly city isn't nearly as ghetto as other places (I've walked down mandella park way in west oakland past the projects from my rehearsal space to get to west oakland bart, really stupid) but i wasn't even aware places around daly city were remotely sketchy haha. times like being in oakland makes me hate people who are like FUCK THE PIGS MANNN THE COPS SUCK MANNN because honestly seeing the cops when you're walking in a place where thugs are screaming at you COME OVER HERE WHITE BOY and there are lots of recorded murders gives you a little bit of a sense of security that you won't get stabbed haha. Some cops may be douchebags at times but the oakland pd have always been super nice to us and have had their hands full with real crime and are risking their necks every day.

I don't go many places besides downtown so I can just take bart there, especially considering I live a 15 minute walk from daly city bart so it's just as far as the m ocean view spot in front of sf state. Also if I go to a place like the regency or slims I can just walk from bart or if I take muni at all it's the underground car, not the bus. I've only taken the bus a couple times and that's always been the 30 stockton which is insanely gross, slow and filled with stinky loud asian people with pink bags or maybe the geary bus. In general I've just been more used to bart and like it's speed, seats and atmosphere more than the starting and stopping all the time or slow bus. or if I can I like to walk places haha

Fuck the 30. I've never seen it not completely packed with people, and yes usually stinky Asians with lots of plastic bags. I <3 the 5 Fulton, and for the most part its riders are usually business types and USF students. And since they changed the schedules in December it runs its entire service 24 hours a day.

Congrats myiasis2002! You bought this item.

Item:Canon EOS 50D DIG SLR Camera 5 Lens 30PC 32GB KIT NEW

ibp-gp-EBCNEOS50DUSK10b.jpg