say something about ... yourself!

I wouldn't say to purposefully ruin his life...he made a mistake. I'm sure he has learned from it, but there still should be some sort of settlement in this. Granted, don't go all American on him and try to sue him for millions of dollars, but protect yourself and make a point and have your day in court.

I wouldn't say to purposefully ruin his life...he made a mistake. I'm sure he has learned from it, but there still should be some sort of settlement in this. Granted, don't go all American on him and try to sue him for millions of dollars, but protect yourself and make a point and have your day in court.
I'm more or less right here. It's natural for him to fear the consequences of his choices and actions, and in all fairness, you don't know what was going on in his life to cause this -- whether it makes the accident more understandable, or more damning. But we do not learn if we are not made to be uncomfortable. Getting greedy and going after someone who's vulnerable because you can is just wrong. Straightening your back, taking care of yourself without being a douche, and making a balanced choice is perfectly reasonable.

A couple I know offered to let me move in their big two story house today, all bills paid, for $500 a month. I'm gonna work everyday and look for a second job. By the time I turn 20, I might be out of here, guys. I hope everything goes well.

Thanks Karen. <3

I'm trying really really hard to get my shit together.

...and that is fantastic. Don't give up on getting your life together if things might get a bit harder on the way... Keep doing it for yourself, because you're wroth it! Nothing can replace that amazing feeling of accomplishment that you did something for your own life, and it made them better.

Good luck babe <3

Boy do I hate getting stupid phone calls when I'm trying to sleep, especially from my mother, making a bunch of doom & gloom drama out of nothing. It takes me hours to fall back asleep after such a jolt :bah:

Pretty much.

I went to the hospital yesterday. After waiting in FOUR (!) different waiting rooms and getting three X-rays, it turns out I've a laceration on my pinky (DEEP gash, currently in a splint), and multiple abrasions up and down my right arm and face. X-ray showed a chip in my pinky bone, and I'll need wrist therapy. Back and shoulder hurt. On antibiotics. I'll be fine.

Cabbie will not.

Found out I have large bone fragments floating around in my shoulder. Excellent. Nothing they can do, either.

Had the Monday blues last night, so I took my buddy and we went to our usual pub last night and tried a pitcher of something new. This is silk on your lips. If you're into beer with layered personality and texture that's smooth all the way, then this might be your new favorite brew, I mean seriously... Fucking wow:

erdinger.jpg

(Kick ass glass too)

damn seeing pictures like that really makes me miss beer haha (3 or 4 weeks completely sober). I know it's irrational to completely stay away from beer but with the training and job that I do it really is a hinderance so I shouldn't drink it at all. During spring break though I might cut loose and buy a couple zweic (spelling?) and kona longboard (or as my friend calls it tiki budweiser) and enjoy those haha.