say something about ... yourself!

Fuck yeah I did it! I was nervous as hell and seriously didn't think I'd pass but I passed the NASM-CPT exam and am now a certified NASM personal trainer with cpr/aed certifications too and can get a job personal training at any gym. I'm going to sit down with one a really experienced trainer next week and compile a hyper badass resume (I have tons of shit I can put plus even some stuff that just sounds amazing even though it's not as amazing haha) and then get a new shirt and pants and start interviewing; adult life and duel incomes here I come! :kickass:

I was in the right place at the right time. I'll tell you about it next time our paths cross.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~mp2004/bp/

Is that kinda like a transposer program? I have Transposer 2.0 which is pretty badass in that it can change the tuning, slow down and speed up stuff and works for most songs; however it's a demo version so you can't save anything and some songs just won't work at all. Is this one better?

ps-i-love-you1.jpg

Come on guys, stick to the maximum sentence rule please! You're only allowed to speak your mind thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much!

nah, I'm just stating that I like shorter posts. it's just about the same as saying tl;dr, only implying that all of his posts are 'tl' and i 'dr' them

yeaaaaaaaaaaah!

I write a lot, if you don't wanna read it then don't haha; people usually only respond to what I say maybe 30% of the time on here (maybe to avoid ripping on me, maybe because what I say sucks, maybe they don't care, either way it doesn't matter).

Btw Brooks thanks for that program recommendation, it fucking kicks ass and is way better than what I had before!

Of course, man! It is a great program; I just wish they made a comparable version for Macintosh.

I used to have a Windows partition on my computer running VMWare Fusion JUST for BestPractice. There's nothing like it.

BTW, I read everything you write ;)

I dunno if that's good or bad because I rant pretty hardcore sometimes but thanks I guess haha :lol: Tonight before I have to go to band practice I'm gunna try learning some nevermore sweeps in D, the ease of use of this program compared to transposer 2.0 is fucking ridiculous and impossible to compare.

I dunno if that's good or bad because I rant pretty hardcore sometimes but thanks I guess haha :lol: Tonight before I have to go to band practice I'm gunna try learning some nevermore sweeps in D, the ease of use of this program compared to transposer 2.0 is fucking ridiculous and impossible to compare.

Your rants are specks of dust compared to the length of my old rants. There's nothing wrong with your posting style; people come here to be entertained and that's it. There's no room for any serious thinking and debate, really. I learned that the hard way.

It's my birthday so I'm sitting around doing fuck all and playing Red Dead Redemption :cool:

Your rants are specks of dust compared to the length of my old rants. There's nothing wrong with your posting style; people come here to be entertained and that's it. There's no room for any serious thinking and debate, really. I learned that the hard way.
You just have to do it with the right people, and not on the forum. There are some seriously excellent thinkers here. It's just that they're smart enough to realize the nature of this forum isn't always receptive to that kind of posting.