say something about ... yourself!

Yeah beaches really aren't that great. Especially when people come visit here and are like OMG CALIFORNIA LET'S GO TO THE BEACH... but the beaches in San Francisco are cold, foggy, dirty, and the water is full of sharks.

Mendo and Humboldt beaches are pretty enjoyable...unless you're in Arcata, and it rains...then there are signs everywhere warning you to stay away from the water due to pasture runoff/potential pathogens. aah.

I honestly think I prefer forests to beaches, but both are nice. Depends on where you live

This here is the vast, vast majority of your problem.

Yep, I've known it for a while.
I think it's a good idea to let kids get sick every now and then..it helps build their immunities. Shoving antibiotics and steriods down their throats is going to make them no healthier than feedlot cows.

I forgot how awesome of an album Arch Enemy - Stigmata is. Anything they did after seriously can't even come near the insane perfection of music, atmosphere and composition on that album. If only they could make something that dark and heavy yet melodic and epic now.

Yeah beaches really aren't that great. Especially when people come visit here and are like OMG CALIFORNIA LET'S GO TO THE BEACH... but the beaches in San Francisco are cold, foggy, dirty, and the water is full of sharks.

I miss my Mediterranean :( Such an awesome beach/sea.
...and I agree about SF, I wasn't impressed by the beach there at all.
San Diego on the other hand....... It was lovely.

Lesa,
Happy to hear you're doing somewhat better! Eating better and staying away from processed crap, chemicals, and adopting whole-foods/healthy diet is always the key for better health! Keep on and I hope you'll be 100% soon!
<3 <3

I can't stand beaches but I love diving. Call me crazy, but sitting out in the hot sun all day, baking my skin to a crisp just doesn't sound appealing.

Put me on a boat and let me go do some scuba diving, and it's a date.

I miss scuba diving too... used to do that a lot in the Red Sea... goddamit all this beach talk.

Chris, I am not sure if you noticed, but me and the sun- not good friends, but the beach is AWESOME.
I stay in the shade, with a good cold drink in my hands, good company around me, maybe a joint, and just relax.
listening to the waves (hopefully not too many people around) and go for a swim here and there.
Eat fresh cut fruit, sit back and enjoy a day of relaxation.
I grew up doing it, my parents' house is about 10 minutes walk from the Mediteranean :)
I Effing miss it.

Chris, I am not sure if you noticed, but me and the sun- not good friends

Right there with you ma'am.

215501279_Qc7c2-L-2.jpg

Dave and Karen, please give me your share of the sun. I will gladly take it and enjoy it to it's maximum potential :)

I'm actually in a relationship with the sun, but it's complicated.
I'm trying to keep our relationship to a minimum level. The sun is too demanding, and I'm just not in a place right now in my life where I can commit completely. We do 'do it' sometimes, but as long as when we go all the way, I use protection (spf 70 and above, aye!) I am fine. A girl must protect herself, you know.