say something about ... yourself!

I have a horrible ant infestation slowly creeping it's way back into my house. I killed all the scouts and placed traps near their lines, which seemed to get rid of them for the most part for the past couple weeks. But stupid me, I put a couple cans (which I didn't wash out) by my door and they all of a sudden GORGED themselves. So after cleaning that up, they're still infested throughout my entrance way.

Any quick antidotes that may work as an ant-be-gone, or cheap ways of killing them? I have traps and such set up, but the efficiency of them take weeks.

I have a horrible ant infestation slowly creeping it's way back into my house. I killed all the scouts and placed traps near their lines, which seemed to get rid of them for the most part for the past couple weeks. But stupid me, I put a couple cans (which I didn't wash out) by my door and they all of a sudden GORGED themselves. So after cleaning that up, they're still infested throughout my entrance way.

Any quick antidotes that may work as an ant-be-gone, or cheap ways of killing them? I have traps and such set up, but the efficiency of them take weeks.

Meet your new roommates

1210206816372.jpg

Feeling really good today!!
I'm finally beating this thing!

We figured out that I probably got poison oak from an irresponsible bitch that gave it to 2 other people I know. That explains the rash that both me and Mandrew got. It did a good job at creating openings/ spreading the MRSA boils all over my body, so thanks!

It's been a while since I've wanted to throttle someone, aaah

New job rules so hard. I just logged in here for the first time and this is my first official post from the new place of employment.

I know I've barely cracked the surface on the world of IT, but holy crap this shit is easy. All I've been doing so far is setting up new laptops on our network or upgrading current ones to Windows 7. Following prompts basically. I feel like Mark Wahlberg's character in Rock Star, aside from the eyeliner.

Plus, I now get paid every friday. Ultra dope :)

Wootbubbles. What are the hours?
I can sort of make my own, as long as they coordinate with everyone I'm currently working with. Basically, I can do what I want, when I want, as long as I take care of everyone that needs to be taken care of.

That said, 8:30a - 5:00p seems to be just right for now.

Weekly pay? Nice. Are you mainly doing software support?
HelpDesk. We just help users (F5 employees) with whatever issues they might have with their computers. Right now we're rolling out Windows 7 across the company and slowly but surely getting it installed on everyone's machines when they have the time to give up their computers for a few hours. This is in addition to anything else HelpDesk related that we need to take care of.

You go Kevin! :)

Today feels faggy...feels like 'Carry me away' by Concrete Blonde. The lyrics in that song combined with the instrumentals are absolutely fantastic.

Mirriam Webster says it's perfectly alright.

Main Entry: 1fix
Pronunciation: \ˈfiks\
Function: verb
Etymology: Middle English, from Latin fixus, past participle of figere to fasten; akin to Lithuanian dygti to sprout, break through
Date: 14th century

transitive verb 1 a : to make firm, stable, or stationary b : to give a permanent or final form to: as (1) : to change into a stable compound or available form <bacteria that fix nitrogen> (2) : to kill, harden, and preserve for microscopic study (3) : to make the image of (a photographic film) permanent by removing unused salts c : affix, attach
2 a : to hold or direct steadily <fixes his eyes on the horizon> b : to capture the attention of <fixed her with a stare>
3 a : to set or place definitely : establish b : to make an accurate determination of : discover <fixing our location on the chart> c : assign <fix the blame>
4 : to set in order : adjust
5 : to get ready : prepare <fix lunch>
6 a : repair, mend <fix the clock> b : restore, cure <the doctor fixed him up> c : spay, castrate
7 a : to get even with b : to influence the actions, outcome, or effect of by improper or illegal methods <the race had been fixed>