say something about ... yourself!

Everyone here at F5 rides their bike to work and makes homebrew. Seriously, like 70% of the people here. It's crazy!

It's a totally different corporate culture from Entercom, that's for sure. At Entercom, people just get hammered and show up whenever they want in the mornings.

Dinner? tonight that would be Garlic Bread made from scratch, Ravioli noodles bought at the store with hamburger bought at the store stuffed inside. Marinara sauce made from scratch, and all sorts of fun additions such as garlic, onion, bell pepper, olive, mushroom, basil, oregano, thyme, crushed red pepper, habanero sauce, and my own semen. It's gonna taste awesome.

Incidentally, anyone else ever had Pike Kilt Lifter beer? this shit is AWESOME! Makes great beer batter on halibut.

1463974266_96fade90e0.jpg

Dinner? tonight that would be Garlic Bread made from scratch, Ravioli noodles bought at the store with hamburger bought at the store stuffed inside. Marinara sauce made from scratch, and all sorts of fun additions such as garlic, onion, bell pepper, olive, mushroom, basil, oregano, thyme, crushed red pepper, habanero sauce, and my own semen. It's gonna taste awesome.

Incidentally, anyone else ever had Pike Kilt Lifter beer? this shit is AWESOME! Makes great beer batter on halibut.

1463974266_96fade90e0.jpg
Yeah, it's pretty m,eeeeeeeh to me, but I'm ultra biased towards IPA's these days. You should try Red Hook's Big Ballard IPA. It;s limited and deeeeelish. I thnk it only comesit 22oz bottle.

No, I say fixing dinner/supper. It's mainly used in the south, though, along with "fixing" to go to the store/movies/etc. Actually it's more like, "I'm fixinuh go to tha stowur."

hah, I never ever say that ^
but 'fixing dinner' is normal and I think everyone says it?

I have no clue what is considered 'aouthern' and what's not.
I never say 'Y'all' for example... not that there is anything wrong with saying 'y'all' mind you, I just don't say it myself...
In Arlington, you almost never hear 'y'all' anyway. The majority of people in Arlington came from all over the country, and sometimes you get so used to the mish-mash of accents and the vanila accent everyone here has, that when you do hear southern accent it's like "whoa!" ...and again, I have nothing against southern accent, I actually kinda like it.

PH is 7.0 today, which I'm thrilled about!

All wounds have healed, and no new ones have popped up. I'm beyond happy, and i'm living proof that raw, alkalizing foods and a balanced PH can allow your body to properly function.

A friend was kind enough to take me to Santa Rosa, and I actually got to wander around a bit. It's weird being a passenger, haha.

Oh, I have a new pigeon and mockingbird! I'm going to make a youtube channel dedicated to my wild bird rehabilitation, so stay tuned.