say something about ... yourself!

Gal, I love it how Dave calles her "ima" like he's a care-giver from the philipenes :lol:

(Israeli joke :loco: )

It's only fair, she calls him "Davidaleh"

And my grandparents had a Thai caregiver. Was pretty hilarious hearing her speak in a horrible mixture of English, Thai and Hebrew. Those three languages should never be mixed together.

finally got hard copies of our new CD Derealization and a new myspace layout to go along with it, it feels awesome having a professional layout with all our info and stuff easily accessible and even if it's not perfect it's still good. if you have time check it out, i'm pretty excited about it:
www.myspace.com/invectionmetal

Fuck UPS.....seriously. I have been waiting a week for my biology book which was supposed to be here today. I decided to track the package only to find that the status of the delivery has changed from "Scheduled to be Delivered June 25, 2010" to "Exception: Natural Disaster". Usually, that wouldn't bother me so much but the fact that the so-called 'Natural Disaster' occurred in Fife, WA, which is down the hill (about 10-15 minutes) from me makes me believe that they are lying.

So it looks like I'm getting a full time contract job for a month starting late July at the Christy Clinic. I have an interview with the big Boss and a HR dude on Tuesday, but the IT head is pushing for it, so I think I'm gonna get it. Hurray, income!

I've been smoking really great weed lately. It's like Houston has been getting better and better stuff.

My car works again. First time in like 6 months. It's an ugly faded black 97 Saturn. The alignment is fucked, parts of it are falling off. I hate it.

One of my managers is young and hot. 90% of my female co-workers are fucking hot.

Other than that um...Niyaz reminds me of Karen idfk why

I work too much. I want to do nature shit like Kevin.

My NASM certificate finally came in the mail, now I can start checking out all the gyms in the area and applying for jobs in addition to my morning Muay Thai class I teach, hopefully I get one easily. it feels good and weird because of how professional it seems even though I don't feel that way at all haha
34368_1149083942890_1701340630_289267_1414850_n.jpg

Man, life has been 100mph since I started my new job, which is still awesome so far. I get to ride my longboard every day at lunch on my favorite path in Seattle that overlooks the water, the girl works the cash register at the cafe is ultra cute, and we get free beer every Friday afternoon.

Just got back from yet another rad camping trip and now I barely have time to get ready to go ROCKY MOUNTAIN NATIONAL PARK IN COLORADO!!!!! :kickass: :kickass: :rck:

I haven't touched my camera in weeks :erk: But that will change in Colorado for sure 100% hellyeah!

Yay being conditioned to believe that only the law and military should have access to them! I'm not a super nut NRA flag toter, but damn man, try to understand that not everyone handles a gun like it's an episode of Family Guy.