say something about ... yourself!

.....speaking of cats...

Islay is puking like crazy for 2 days now... I did not change her food and nothing is 'different' per se, but she cannot sustain any food for more than 10 minutes in her stomach and pukes it all up right away...
Yesterday I tried to give her only wet food mixed with water (as it is easier on their stomachs) and she puked that too... I tried some fish oil: all out as well...
I have an appointment with the vet tomorrow morning.. I hope she's ok :(

on top of that...my computer crushed on me last night after (I think that was the problem) I installed a corrupt font that crashed my Suitcase along with all systam fonts right at about 7:30 when I had to finish a piece for my art director for a deadline on Saturday. My computer is still dead, and I am restoring/ uninstalling Extensis Suitcase now hoping it would fix it, but since I had a dead line, I got up at 4:30 am this morning (after going to bed at midnight)
and got to the office at 7am and worked on my free-lance deadline pieces all morning..
BAH. Crappy day. Puking cat and major stress from work.

At least my mom is cooking dinner tonight, and she is making some of favorite dishes.

Here's to a better day tomorrow! :kickass:

Holy shit, I was so ready to see the Netherlands get absolutely battered :lol:

Edit: Just watched the highlights, oh Felipe Melo :lol:

orange.square.gif

:kickass:

orange.square.gif

orange.square.gif

ORANJE! I planned to go back to sleep after the game, but fuck that, too much adrenaline now! :D

Definitely one of the best games so far this world cup. Wow. Robben was so effective, same with Sneijder!

.....speaking of cats...

Islay is puking like crazy for 2 days now... I did not change her food and nothing is 'different' per se, but she cannot sustain any food for more than 10 minutes in her stomach and pukes it all up right away...
Yesterday I tried to give her only wet food mixed with water (as it is easier on their stomachs) and she puked that too... I tried some fish oil: all out as well...
I have an appointment with the vet tomorrow morning.. I hope she's ok :(

on top of that...my computer crushed on me last night after (I think that was the problem) I installed a corrupt font that crashed my Suitcase along with all systam fonts right at about 7:30 when I had to finish a piece for my art director for a deadline on Saturday. My computer is still dead, and I am restoring/ uninstalling Extensis Suitcase now hoping it would fix it, but since I had a dead line, I got up at 4:30 am this morning (after going to bed at midnight)
and got to the office at 7am and worked on my free-lance deadline pieces all morning..
BAH. Crappy day. Puking cat and major stress from work.

At least my mom is cooking dinner tonight, and she is making some of favorite dishes.

Here's to a better day tomorrow! :kickass:
Oh no, Karen! I hopt your kitty is OK!

I hope the best for your cat, Karen. :(

Work is going to be awkward today with people asking why I have a black eye, and four of my coworkers having saw me loose the fight. But at least it's raining. Yay hurricanes, rain hard and drive away business! :D

You're an old Monterey-ian? I went to PGMS and PGHS back in the early 90s
Actually i am from Salinas. I used to go to Monterey like every other weekend with my grandfather. That was in the mid 80s. I moved away in 1991.
But seeing this really brought back memories!
0629101249-00.jpg