say something about ... yourself!

But I was just around some dumb bitch that was smoking weed despite being one month due.

Geez, Texas...

Also, despite the fact that my street was flooded, business did not slow down. Our store is being gazed upon by the president of the company and is one of the top in the country, it sucks!

Birthday tomorrow! Hiking up an old abandoned mining system called Carolin Mines in Hope... a couple hours east of Vancouver. Taking my honkin' Camera, going to take some kick ass photos. However, I'm quite drunk as a I write this, so the hangover MAY cause a problem to this. We shall see the results when I get home and post them. Probably have to wait till Tuesday or Wednesday, folks, as I work 8am Sunday, 10am Monday, and 11am Tuesday. I may find time somewhere in there.

Hope kitty is OK :(

I'm at the cashiers cage talking to a friend on the other side when some guy comes up with a check. My friend told him he can't cash a check over $1,000.

So he starts being a douche. I tell him that he is unable to cash the check, it is over $1,000. He then turned to me and said "I wasn't asking YOU buddy". Then i just went straight out and said "Well I don't fucking care". He just walked off.

I excel at customer service :)

20100704030457.jpg

Good god I hate insomnia.

Austin is so full of damned dirty hipsters, it's not even funny. Had a good time partying with friends and eating crabs though! Decided at 3AM just to gun it back home instead of staying the night there. Woulda left around 7AM anyway, and we were alert & sober. I'd been pretty drunk earlier but I metabolize so fast that I was as sober when we left as I am right now. I didn't drive, obviously, but it was actually kinda fun traveling in the middle of the night.

I just couldn't take it anymore. To begin with, I'm not a fan of people... or even HELPING people, so working with customers isn't a great idea for me... but for 2 years? ugh. Yesterday was just an overall shitty day, explaining things to people that can't speak English (see: Ebonics), dealing with management, among some other things. Left 2 hours early yesterday, called out today, will do the same tomorrow.

my bands newest EP got a 4/5 on Metal-rules.com and the review was nothing but positive. Since I've been reading that site since I was around 13 it feels really great and weird at the same time to think my bands EP is reviewed up there with all the reviews I'd read back in the day to decide what to check out; moments like this make dealing with all the bullshit in being in a band totally worth it.
http://www.metal-rules.com/review/v...ost_by=&rating=&month=&letter=I&year=&pos=170