say something about ... yourself!

Today was such nice weather I laid in the sun nude getting my tan on while listening to Porcupine Tree. Ah, the simple pleasures of summer.

So this Meshuggah-esque djentcore band asked me to play drums for them, so I joined them. Not a fan of the music or anything, really. I find it pretty boring, and I can play most of the beats in my sleep with my legs cut off... but I did realise it's pretty fun to play djent music. If anyone cares. I just felt like posting something.

Good 4th weekend... I had so much meat and my grill worked non-stop for 3 days.
Had a lot of people over, my mom and I cooked SO MUCH FOOD that my fridge is about to explode.
I ate so much and drank so much in the past 3 days.... wooo.

Now I am back at the office, and the only good thing about being back at work is the fact that I keep thinking today is Monday.

Got laid off from EA, suck it.... the job market here blows.

That sucks, dude...we're all in the same boat around here. Hang in there.

Just got back from being a bum in my car for the holiday weekend. Arcata was nuts and fun as usual. All sorts of crazy stuff happened, including a fire-breathing dragon car, but the highlight was building a bonfire on the beach, cooking some amazing meat and sleeping next to said fire. Yep.

I just went to WALMART to go shopping for a new ink pen but the store was filled with sports fans waiting to get an autograph from Tony Romo. The signs said he was only signing Starter Brand products, buh?! I thought of Will Bozarth. Walmart and autographs is the Bozarth yin and yang.

On the plus side, I found the ink pen I was looking for, and also bought a stack of folders and composition books because they were priced at 15 cents and 25 cents respectively! Hooray for Walmart!