say something about ... yourself!

I um, have been strangely dreaming about Karen lately. Nothing erotic like that! (Not that she isn't super erotic) Maybe it's just because I read this board before I go to sleep. Congrats on 4 years, love. I hope one day I can stop, too. I'm just a weak minded individual. .

Sc0re!

Oh, wait, you said I was good in your dreams? What a waste ;-)

So what do I do in your dreams? Saving animals? Eating sushi? Drinking Wine? :)

In other news, the job is going fantastic. Every manager loves me, every coworker notes how damn hard I work, and every manager is telling me that I'll be moving up and going places. In a few months, I'll probably be a waiter. Then eventually, if I get my way, a bartender.

That's actually awesome John! Stuff like that can really boost your motivation and setting your life-views and goals forward. I hope you'll continue the good work, and don't let ANYTHING put you down. Know that you are a good employee and always aim high. I'm proud of ya :)

I um, have been strangely dreaming about Karen lately. Nothing erotic like that! (Not that she isn't super erotic) Maybe it's just because I read this board before I go to sleep. Congrats on 4 years, love. I hope one day I can stop, too. I'm just a weak minded individual.

In other news, the job is going fantastic. Every manager loves me, every coworker notes how damn hard I work, and every manager is telling me that I'll be moving up and going places. In a few months, I'll probably be a waiter. Then eventually, if I get my way, a bartender.

Also, hi Cara! I miss you, I hope I can visit Dallas in the coming months.

Dude, she invades my dreams as well for some reason sometimes. It's usually weird shit like having a picnic overrun by vampires, though.

Toldya to keep your head up and not to let little things like a black eye get you down! I bet your manager laughed it off, didn't he? Congrats man...keep up the good work!

Outback Steakhouse in Meyerland. And thank you Karen, ily to death.

Edit-lol at me saying in Meyerland, I'm high and no one outside Houston knows where that is. Maybe Cara.

Haha nope, not even me. I know Spring, The Woodlands, and Pearland are in the Houston area, but that's about it :p

And yase, you should come visit! :dopey:

Cara-The car is legal and running! I just need to get it painted and get a few things fixed. And a GPS because I have the worst sense of direction than anyone you will ever meet in your life. :) I'll have to plan it on a time like this where I have the next two days off.

Meyerland is a pretty nice part of Houston, in the middle of everything. Which explains why my store is one of the top 10 in the country. Really cool area, lots of major stores. It's actually 5 minutes from where my old Circuit City was. (Which is still an empty building with the logo still on it)

Gosh...all the girls at the job tell me how awesome I am and how much they love me. They're all so pretty. But they're all taken, damn it! I'm going to the movies for the first time since Beowulf tomorrow. Too bad my friends want to see Predator, I've never seen a Predator movie but I have a feeling it will be shitty.

heh it's kinda the same deal at the theater girl wise, if your resturant is anything like our Texas Roadhouse then im damn jealous because that place i swimming in gorgeous ladies as well.

So this is how my silly mind works:

Outback Steakhouse in Meyerland. And thank you Karen, ily to death.

I read the last part and thought:

"Oh, wow they serve Illy espresso at Outback??? Nice move, Outback, I am impressed"

but then I read it again, and realized you meant 'i love you' not Illy, the amazing Italian espresso brand...
I am hopeless :lol:

John, ily2 !