say something about ... yourself!

Thanks everyone. I'm getting a mechanic to look at it for me later, he just wants my big table for his store in exchange.

I put up a rough draft Will is going to do vocals for. Myspace.com/empiricmetal, harsh criticism welcomed.

got a call from a Bally I applied to a couple weeks ago asking me to come in for an interview soon, if all goes well I'll be getting a legit job and a sweet ass red shirt. i had almost forgotten i applied there because they said they weren't hiring so it ended up being a cool surprise for the day.

Uploaded another video :D

Might do more tomorrow, then I shall celebrate successfully living on this spinning rock for two decades.

Last edited by a moderator:
counselors who work at summer camps who bring a bunch of teeny bopper twihard kids to a 10 o'clock showing of eclipse WITHOUT CALLING AHEAD OF TIME should burn in hell. Especially when the kids fuck up our bathrooms do retarded twilight dances and try to order anything they aren't supposed too.

FUCK am i ready for this series to be fucking over.

I was just at a local bar with my band's singer, when a "heavy" (see: fat) girl in a red dress came over and told my singer that she recognized him from Church. She asked me what religion I am, and I told her that I'm an Atheist. She said "Why are you such an Atheist?" I said "Why do you believe in a talking snake, a burning bush, and a man that lived after getting eaten by a whale?" She said "because of the Bible." I said "so, all of this stuff that a couple of drunk guys wrote inside of a book and said it was God's word is true?" she said "my bible is god's word." i said "it isn't what i live by." she says "why don't you come to ________ Church?" i said "do i look like a child molester? also, are you about to engage in pre-marital sex?!?!" she said "we aren't catholic, and i'm not sleeping with him." i said "neither am i." she went back to her friends after saying "i'll be back."

she came back a half hr to an hour later, saying "I came back!" i said "Ok, I see that. And everything you're talking about, I don't give a shit." she said to my friend and singer "he's pissed off. i'm leaving."

---

Yes. My friend and singer is around 39 years old. Yes, he teaches Sunday School. No, he isn't afraid to sing for a Zombie Metal band. Yes, he has a sense of humor. No, he isn't judgmental.

Why must religious people come up to me and tell me what to believe? Nobody fucking knows the truth about what happens when we die. We are all alive!

Jesus butt-fucking Christ!

Love,
William L. Bozarth

ps. Tonight was $10 bottomless domestic drafts.

one of my best friends is a Christian, and I go to church with him and his fiance every Sunday whenever I spend the weekend with them. The message is great. The story about how to reach the message? Horseshit.

So last night, my neighbors decided to stay up all night partying. That partying turned into yelling at around 4:30pm. Yay, for domestic violence(?) and lack of sleep!
Next time I'm going over there and telling him to shut the fuck up and that'll be the only warning he gets.

Theres a chance I may be able to go to D666 in Brooklyn afterall.

editing this post because it didn't properly express how stoked I am that I may be able to go to the show.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Seriously.