say something about ... yourself!

Also if you look close you can see a monkey hanging from a projector. And if you look even closer, you can see the projector's remote taped to a yardstick haha.

Every office should have toys, regardless of the field of work :kickass:

TRUE!
Although, you don't see it much outside of the creative world for some reason... Everybody at my job has the most boring, personality-less desks, until you walk in the Marketing department (where I am) and whoa!
Toys heaven, typography/ art posters/ graphic design magazins, the whole 9.
Except our senior copywriter has piles of piles of books and papers everywhere! (how appropriate for copywriters!)

That's Patty's desk. She's definitely an avid toy-aholic and probably the most quirky, hilarious person in the office.

Everybody has various nerf gun toys stashed everywhere and now and then a battle breaks out, usually directly after some whiskey shots and "yer mom" jokes come into play :)

^ hahaha I love it Kev!
at my old job we did the exact thing!!! NERF gun fights and yer mom jokes!
wow :lol: !!!

Got a video of Blueberry the bathroom fish having his monthly poop. In his old age he only poops every few weeks, no matter how much I fast him or if I give him peas. He's not even slightly overfed, but he poops so seldomly that it's always HUGE. I don't know how that can even come out of him! But it always does, every month.

I guess he's just living up to his name, having poops the size of blueberries!

DSC09821.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: