say something about ... yourself!

washingtonfuckyeah.jpg

Man, I love working hard at the gym, and then one day (it seems like it) see results, finally.
It's like you go and go and go and your body looks the same to you, but then one morning you noticed 'omg muscle tone!'
Feels great.

I largely overlooked Soundgarden's Down on the Upside album aside from 3 or 4 songs, but after listening to it in its entirety 15 years later, this album was seriously underrated. Songs like Zero Chance, Never The Machine Forever, An Unkind, Boot Camp, and of course the singles Pretty Noose and Blow Up the Outside World make me kick myself for not absorbing it better in my younger days. But impetuous youth always has a tendency to press the skip button.

Man, I love working hard at the gym, and then one day (it seems like it) see results, finally.
It's like you go and go and go and your body looks the same to you, but then one morning you noticed 'omg muscle tone!'
Feels great.

Since I obviously don't know this feeling, I think you should post pics of yourself showing off that new found tone of yours. So that, ya know, I can feel it vicariously through you... yeah thats it. :loco:

My new work area. My spot is waaaaay in the back against the wall. I sit there and re-imaged and join computers to domains all day long. Outside those windows to the right are like 6 train tracks and beyond that is a park where I ride my longboard every day at lunch, and beyond that, Puget Sound :)

Photo304.jpg

My new work area. My spot is waaaaay in the back against the wall. I sit there and re-imaged and join computers to domains all day long. Outside those windows to the right are like 6 train tracks and beyond that is a park where I ride my longboard every day at lunch, and beyond that, Puget Sound :)

Photo304.jpg

I LOVE offices with a lot of toys!
My desk at work looks like that, action figures and toys... LOVE working in the creative world!!

Dig your office, Kev :)

That's Patty's desk. She's definitely an avid toy-aholic and probably the most quirky, hilarious person in the office.

Everybody has various nerf gun toys stashed everywhere and now and then a battle breaks out, usually directly after some whiskey shots and "yer mom" jokes come into play :)