say something about ... yourself!

Operation:Regain masculinity I never really had to begin with is undergo.

Told aforementioned bitch she's a bitch, right in front of her punk boyfriend. And I'm still good friends with her mother and neighbor.

Then, I asked out simple minded but cute girl I met recently. She likes Blackwater Park, Katatonia and Nflaymz, not much to write home about but to me that's mind blowing and rare.

I love ya, Neverboard. I truly respect you guys and the advice you give me.

I suggest the next phases of this operation be:
1. lift weights every day while blasting Bloodbath
2. learn to kickbox
3. begin watching over the top action movies to get pumped up

seriously though that's cool; calling a mean girl a bitch usually is kinda dick unless she's realllllyyy a bitch and going out of her way to fuck with you and you can't just avoid her but congrats on asking out a girl; I have a serious problem with that and basically never do it because I think it'd be weird or something (not very outgoing either).

Seeing Danzig last night was awesome! Talk about a perfect show for Halloween! There was a girl dressed as Gizmo and at one point I thought I saw her crowdsurfing...all I saw were ears and they looked like Gizmo ears :lol:

Withered, Marduk, Toxic Holocaust, and Possessed also played, and I gotta say it was an absurdly LOUD concert. My ears are still ringing even though I wore earplugs...it was painfully loud. My friend said Jeff from Possessed got really drunk and angry, tried to get in the pit, and fell out of his wheelchair, but we had already left before that happened.

On the subject of music, I'd like to promote Myrkgrav again. Even if you don't like folk metal, the album is amazing. Lars Jensen is such a nice person, I talk to him a lot. He suffers the same anxiety disorders I do, he's very humble, very kind. He produces in Top Room studio for bands like Borky or Solefald.

Oh great you had a good time, Cara! Yay Danzig!

I just saw the movie RED. It was pretty awesome. Something really satisfying about seeing Helen Mirren with very big guns.

Oh my goodness...I might be having sex for the second time this weekend.

This chick is a few years older than me, haven't seen her since she was my neighbor years ago. She asked me if I wanted to play pool or something this weekend, then mentioned maybe she'll buy a bottle.

I have my fingers crossed. I won't set myself up for disappointment, though. It sounds like she wants to mate, right? Acting disinterested really does do wonders.

Oh my goodness...I might be having sex for the second time this weekend.

This chick is a few years older than me, haven't seen her since she was my neighbor years ago. She asked me if I wanted to play pool or something this weekend, then mentioned maybe she'll buy a bottle.

I have my fingers crossed. I won't set myself up for disappointment, though. It sounds like she wants to mate, right? Acting disinterested really does do wonders.
John, if you learned absolutely ANYTHING from the last time you brought this topic up here, this will be your last post and last words uttered regarding the entire scenario.

And good luck :)