say something about ... yourself!

on feb. 5th, me, and friend and my girl will be participating in this:

the race is two miles to Krispy Kreme. Then you must eat a dozen donuts. Then run the 2 miles back in under an hour. massive puke.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's got strange, droopy shaped eyes. To me they just don't seem like they would look right under a Catwoman mask. That's really my only gripe, though. Still woulda preferred Milla Jovovich, but I know she's been in too many action flicks already.

Catwomen_70_by_AdamHughes.jpg

This is what I want. Hathaway =/= this. :(

Doesn't seem like the right choice atm..but we shall see. I was also expecting someone with a little more physical likeness to the idea of Catwoman -Michelle Pfeiffer was the perfect foxeh ladeh for that role back in the day. But then again, The Dark Knight had a different approach on everything as well, and if this movie will be just as entertaining then these small details won't count for shit.

I woke up this morning in agony feeling like my intestines were tying themselves into knots. It was like a knife stabbing me in the kidneys. I guess it was just something stuck in my digestive tract because after trying to puke or poop to no avail, it went away while I was bent over the toilet trying to force myself to vomit. Hmmm. Strange.