say something about ... yourself!

Thanks man, I was thinking the same thing. They were on my left side, however...isn't your appendix on the right? In any case, they're gone and haven't returned since...not a single pain. I may have just gotten cold during the night. If it comes back I'll definitely go see a doctor. Thanks bud.

On some occasions the pain can be mirrored to the other side. But anyways yes, do see a doctor if it ever comes back. The peritonitis as a result of a burst appendix is fatal if not treated. If you apply a little pressure and it hurts when you relieve that pressure that might be a very good sign of appendicitis.

It's strange, since I turned 20 I've been making friends with people in their late 20s/early 30s, hooking up with girls in that age group. And they often say I'm one of the most mature of the group.

Who would have thought? Quitting bars really did open doors for me. I still slip up once a month or so, but overall it's nice to know the worst of my addiction is over.

Haven't smoked weed in a long time either.

The new Spartacus prequel series is looking to be pretty cool. All the gratuitous violence and nudity (including a drugged out lezzie scene featuring Lucy Lawless and the chick that played Lila in Dexter) of the first series!

IMG_0060-1.jpg