say something about ... yourself!

Chris, that's EXACTLY what I went through in November when I ended up having my appendix out. I mean, exact symptoms. Luckily it didn't actually burst since I went to the hospital in time, but they told me I was luky and that most people wait until it's too late.

I'm not going to tell you what to do and I certainly don't want to freak you out, but if you're still having ANY sort of lingering pain or discomfort, especially in your lower right abdomen, it'd probably be in your best interest to go to an emergency room asap. Even if for no other reason than to make sure it's NOT your appendix about to burst. If it is your appendix and it does burst, you're in for a couple weeks of hell.

my biggest problem is i let things pass and then never look into them, its hard to know what you should go to a doctor for and what you shouldn't (especially if you can't see the issue in question). like if i have a stomach ache or some sort of problem and i ride it out for a little while and it goes away i usually forget about it, which definitely can't be good. it sounds fucked up but when things are constantly bothering and don't go away it makes it easier for me to get them checked out because then i KNOW that they're serious, even if the continuing pain isn't as bad.

Uncle Steve!
440344688_photobucket_46647_.jpg

actually looks pretty damn good (especially with the beard combination)! congrats on the new hair, definitely must be nicer having so much less maintenance and it definitely works well. i'm normally not a fan of buzz cuts or anything that short but you definitely pull it off

Chris, that's EXACTLY what I went through in November when I ended up having my appendix out. I mean, exact symptoms. Luckily it didn't actually burst since I went to the hospital in time, but they told me I was luky and that most people wait until it's too late.

I'm not going to tell you what to do and I certainly don't want to freak you out, but if you're still having ANY sort of lingering pain or discomfort, especially in your lower right abdomen, it'd probably be in your best interest to go to an emergency room asap. Even if for no other reason than to make sure it's NOT your appendix about to burst. If it is your appendix and it does burst, you're in for a couple weeks of hell.

Thanks man, I was thinking the same thing. They were on my left side, however...isn't your appendix on the right? In any case, they're gone and haven't returned since...not a single pain. I may have just gotten cold during the night. If it comes back I'll definitely go see a doctor. Thanks bud.