say something about ... yourself!

what was his post even directed at? did something get deleted or am i just missing something?

my post from the last page? really? you're so insecure you had to go bash my video I posted a page ago to try to help out people who aren't familiar with shoulder training and demonstrate a few things when you yourself have no idea about fitness? it's a video to demonstrate the techniques and things to avoid, not to show the internet how strong i am in some pathetic psuedo manly pissing contest. get over your insecurities and try adding something to a conversation instead of being a negative cunt.

Just got a phone call from a badass nearby studio telling me they want me to record a song for one of their classes tomorrow. Super short notice, but I'm free, and have a song that I'd love to get a QUALITY recording of.

Dis one:

I'm planning on making the main guitar acoustic, and maybe slowing it down a tic; if anyone's got any production ideas on how to spruce it up, lemme know!

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice song, very hauntingly pleasant vocals. i definitely agree though, acoustic is the way to go except for the more bluesy part which could have an awesome transition from that smooth acoustic into that huge electric; with the clean electric guitar going into it a lot of that feeling that could be doesn't end up happening.

sounds like an awesome deal though, when you do re-record it it'd be awesome if you'd post it! is the studio pretty legit, or at least enough where you can really go wild with it?

Thanks! Which bluesy part do you mean?

Studio is totally legit. SoundArts over in the Mission/Potrero hill. Great mics/pre's, and a good sounding live room.

I really want to get a desert-like Earth-ish tone in the middle part when the drums come in, and it all crashes together.
Big, clean and loud.

Yeah at 2:06 where it really explodes and the drums get more intense is what i'm talking about when i say bluesy with the licks that are going on. with the electric clean being the entire time it's powerful yeah but if you had everything acoustic and then used some other things there it could really open up for that section (you'd just have to balance it so it keeps that feeling of whatever you're looking for, but that's the fun part!) with a big live room you could definitely get some wicked stuff going on and make it all feel distinct yet cohesive. definitely post it up when you end up doing this!

I really want to get a desert-like Earth-ish tone in the middle part when the drums come in, and it all crashes together.
Big, clean and loud.
you mean like dis?

earth-bees-made-honey.jpg

cause yeh that would sound good

Just got a phone call from a badass nearby studio telling me they want me to record a song for one of their classes tomorrow. Super short notice, but I'm free, and have a song that I'd love to get a QUALITY recording of.

Dis one:

I'm planning on making the main guitar acoustic, and maybe slowing it down a tic; if anyone's got any production ideas on how to spruce it up, lemme know!

Very good song you have there! It definitely creates a mood and vibe that I can dig. I imagine trudging along a desert dune, while looking on into the horizon to see only heat waves.

I now have the vocal melody of "Greeeeeeeeen AaaaaafterGlow" stuck in my head!

Last edited by a moderator: