say something about ... yourself!

There's a reason why many other countries don't have all the bad food we have in the states: it's illegal to sell it because it's extremely harmful to your health.
Not only that, but I've heard from colleagues who've been to the States that fresh fruit and vegetables are extremely expensive compared to the rest of the world. You'd almost think the American gov't wants people to be fat and unhealthy.

Those corporations that feed us and keep the willing ignorant are often the same ones who finance campaigns, chief.

Not only that, but I've heard from colleagues who've been to the States that fresh fruit and vegetables are extremely expensive compared to the rest of the world. You'd almost think the American gov't wants people to be fat and unhealthy.

this is a very good point and something i noticed on recent stints in London and Rome. not only are fruits and vegetables expensive, but things like bottled water and especially bread are ridiculously expensive compared to the rest of the world. and american products aren't even real half the time.

Those corporations that feed us and keep the willing ignorant are often the same ones who finance campaigns, chief.
Yeah, I mean, I know all that, but it's crazy how this can happen. I imagine if fruit, veg, bread and such prices would go up in Europe, we just wouldn't tolerate it.

Ah, who am I kidding. We probably would, complacent as we Westerners are.

Yeah, I mean, I know all that, but it's crazy how this can happen. I imagine if fruit, veg, bread and such prices would go up in Europe, we just wouldn't tolerate it.

Ah, who am I kidding. We probably would, complacent as we Westerners are.

We're getting there. More and more fast food places are popping up all over the place, and with the ever-increasing fast pace of modern life it's becoming more evident every day that convenience is taking the place of wellness.

Now i need a hanky.
well if you really wanna tug at the heartstrings, you need the lead-in video that shows why he was gettin that award, then the speech

whoa, check out the set on that blonde @ 13 seconds into the 2nd vid
:loco:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!

Since you live in SF are you doing Bay to Breakers this year? For some reason I just think you'd be the kind of person who'd dress up in a crazy costume and do it haha; I'm going to do it this year for kicks and since it's the 100th year so anyone who lives in SF definitely shouldn't miss out

thanks!

Also, a lot of you guys on here seem pretty well educated and whatnot so I had a question. Recently I've been trying to read a lot of famous books/essays because they have a lot of interesting ideas and I've realized how much I waste time watching tv when I could actually be learning something (and in the case of most of them I actually do get really hooked and can't put it down except a few which are more of a struggle). Right now I'm reading Beyond Good and Evil which is really interesting and at times funny, yet for some parts I find myself having to re-read passages a couple times to really get it because of the sentence structure/wording; is this just me because I haven't read this kind of thing enough yet or am I just slow and need to boost up my comprehension (this one isn't as difficult as others but still has it's confusing parts)? Obviously I've read difficult things before but with these essays/philosophical/psychological papers and books that are relatively old it feels like the wording and structure are very complex (to the point where it seems intentional).

it's just the author. try reading john stewart mill....he was an asshole when it came to putting things down on paper.

well shit, theres a tsunami warning for san francisco o_O. doesn't matter how small they may think it may be, i'm freaking out haha; there is nooo chance of me sleeping tonight.

Facebook!

whatthefuck.png