say something about ... yourself!

haha damn harsh. i've been quite the social recluse lately, plus situations which i don't want to go into for fear of punching a hole through my wall are making me hate women. as cliche nerd/metal/loser as it may seem i fucking hate people which is odd because as a personal trainer i deal with people all the time and get along great with them and all my clients/people i have worked with have loved me, treated me amazingly well and ranted to the management about how great i was (one client even made me a home made ice pack when i hurt my foot).

haha damn harsh. i've been quite the social recluse lately, plus situations which i don't want to go into for fear of punching a hole through my wall are making me hate women. as cliche nerd/metal/loser as it may seem i fucking hate people which is odd because as a personal trainer i deal with people all the time and get along great with them and all my clients/people i have worked with have loved me, treated me amazingly well and ranted to the management about how great i was (one client even made me a home made ice pack when i hurt my foot).
I feel like that a lot. I sometimes even feel conflicted about the fact that I tend to hate people as a whole, but really enjoy them individually. It's just like Brooks said. Overall, people are scum, but it's hard to feel that way about those you've connected with personally on any real emotional level.

People are great. Groups of people suck.
Absolutely totally. Most people are great when you're talking to them alone. It's just that as soon as groups form, people will automatically start to try and one-up each other and fight for their place in the group dynamic. It sucks, but it' the way it is...

I have my first phone call interviewer with a Google recruiter tomorrow. I'm fucking nervous.
Good luck, man.

Its good to know that when the Google Overlords inevitably take over the world (if they haven't already done so from the shadows) that Brooks may be one of the Overlords whose every whim we must oblige.

Reading the Dave Mustaine bio. This guy should have died a long time ago. It is making me nostalgic and kind of wanting to return to music. Ah the days of thrash.

I read that shit in two days, only because I started in during the evening and got tired.
I guess its the typical megadeth sheep in me that made it so damn interesting

I read that shit in two days, only because I started in during the evening and got tired.
I guess its the typical megadeth sheep in me that made it so damn interesting

Well, that is why I bought it in the first place. I've always been a Megadeth fan and probably always will be. I forgot about Jay Reynolds ( very brief ) stint in the band and didn't realize he just wasn't up to the task. Malice was a pretty good band back in the day.