say something about ... yourself!

I'm loving the natural disasters going on. Mother earth comes around and bitch slaps many. Who are you going to point your gun at now? Fuck its exhilarating for me.

Mother Earth - "I give you everything you need and this is what I get in return? You throw your trash on the side of the roads, pollute the air and waters and cut down anything in your way for your own selfish ambitions! Fuck you".

DELETE:

DELETE:

DELETE:

DELETE:

FUCKING DELETE:

I look at the clips and pictures and the only thing that runs through my head...

DELETE

Oh man, its like watching my favorite team play in the Super Bowl.

Gaia - 1
Humans - 0

I'm on the brink of sexual excitement.

I'm loving the natural disasters going on. Mother earth comes around and bitch slaps many. Who are you going to point your gun at now? Fuck its exhilarating for me.

Mother Earth - "I give you everything you need and this is what I get in return? You throw your trash on the side of the roads, pollute the air and waters and cut down anything in your way for your own selfish ambitions! Fuck you".

DELETE:

DELETE:

DELETE:

DELETE:

FUCKING DELETE:

I look at the clips and pictures and the only thing that runs through my head...

DELETE

Oh man, its like watching my favorite team play in the Super Bowl.

Gaia - 1
Humans - 0

I'm on the brink of sexual excitement.

Awesome post. Relevant song:

Last edited by a moderator:
wow unrelated but this is the first Gojira song I've ever liked, I've heard them before and really didn't like them yet somehow this song is sick o_O
once that riff at 27 seconds hit I was like wait, this is good? maybe i'll have to do a little more listening and i checked out the wrong stuff or something

There really is no wrong stuff when it comes to Gojira.

Dunno, I checked out Terra something and I didn't like it much, but those songs posted from The way of all flesh I really like! (the other album posted not as much =/) I'll have to check out that album.

I have far too many apple products so I'm trying to sell my ipod mini (2nd gen, 2 gb) but I don't know for what price/if anyone will buy it. it's in perfect condition so I was thinking like 30 bucks? should i try craigslist or just keep it for something? I have a new ipod nano, ipad and iphone so i really don't need this (plus a broken big first gen ipod) but if it's going to cause more hassle to sell it because of it's out of date-ness then i might just give it to a friend or something.

Dunno, I checked out Terra something and I didn't like it much, but those songs posted from The way of all flesh I really like! (the other album posted not as much =/) I'll have to check out that album.

Last edited by a moderator:
^idem

Also, back from having seen Nevermore live in Vienna last night. GLEE
Setlist was the usual one for this tour: TOC, bit of DHIADW, bit of EOR.
Didn't stay through Thauromeh, Mercenary were the friendliest band of the 5, Symphony X-ultra meh, Psychotic Waltz delivered and Nevermore went blitzkrieg on our asses. Unfortunately I'm low on decent pics.
*falls back with a cigar*

1073265478_aff2f171a2.jpg