say something about ... yourself!

Here I thought Brooks was just a tosser, but it turns out he's done stuff that don't involve hipstering up SF on a daily basis.

Nice.

0.jpg

:kickass:

@Brooks:

That's fair. and I can totally understand where you're coming from... Do those guys have a tour planned already or solid plans for a tour? (up in the air?)
Why don't you get together with them and play one rehearsal and see how you feel afterward? You might surprise yourself after one rehearsal with those guys... ?

Thanks K, that's good advice! At the very least, it'll give us one more go in the rehearsal room, and hey, the songs are fucking fun to play.

...though I could just rock it on ROCKBAND™, AVAILABLE AT ALL FINE ROCKBAND™ OUTLETS NATIONWIDE ROCKBAND

Here I thought Brooks was just a tosser, but it turns out he's done stuff that don't involve hipstering up SF on a daily basis.

Nice.

In between bouts of tossing, of course.

I have been getting bad tension-like headaches and my blood pressure has been through the roof lately(well my veins have been popping out of my arms all over the place and my arms go numb very easily). I try to ride a bike for some cardio(which I havent gotten in weeks) and my knees go numb. I really need to get up off of the computer and out into the world.

If things go numb, it might be a sign of poor circulation. That stuff could kill you, so go see a doctor.

I was thinking about it. I wanted to start some easy cardio stuff and quit drinking and see if that helps any. I dont have insurance and already owe 300 bucks for a visit to the ER in which I stayed their for literally 15 minutes. So I'll exercise alittle bit before going to the doc.