say something about ... yourself!

It was fucking amazing!! The Brewery building was the perfect venue (old, has a balcony, nice atmosphere). Shows there are always fun :)
They were most of Ukiah's Burning Man crowd. Everybody was dancing and super nice.

i would totally rather see him at a brewery than some club in sf 10pm-4am, with ott (only one on the bill i know/care about) probably midnight till 2am

guh been a busy week at work, probably gonna wuss out of this one

No worries, I'm just being jealous cuz the closest he played here was in Portland on a weekend I was camping and I was bummed to miss it.

Wrong Derick/Derek!?

and no, I was going to say I have a massive penis and it's in my pants, and I do often refer to it as "my meat", and I was then, subsequently, going to imply that I serve it to Karen.
:loco:
Wow man, she must be a pretty special girl to you if you're literally willing to detach your own penis, cook it up and serve it to her as a dish of meat!

I'm gonna guess she likes it medium-rare, just a little amount of blood. Nothing too crazy but enough to stir the imagination :D

Wow man, she must be a pretty special girl to you if you're literally willing to detach your own penis, cook it up and serve it to her as a dish of meat!

I'm gonna guess she likes it medium-rare, just a little amount of blood. Nothing too crazy but enough to stir the imagination :D

Sure thang. I always cater to a woman's needs.

I have made a terrible mistake.

Indeed you have, Good Sir.