say something about ... yourself!

Says the guy who admits he would rather talk to his cats all day than go out and socialize. Not that you aren't ballsy as fuck and awesome.
very true. I dont like talking to random people.
Dont have anything in common with anyone. Well, I can talk to jocks because I know sports. but that's about it.

Except the King Diamond stuff.
:kickass:
Omens is such a good song. fuck! I want to do a vocal cover of it

I always ignored the girls that seemed all about themselves when I was 18-23 but I guess there's alot of them out there, huh? My guess is that they're on this journey to see who gets to be more glamorous than the next girl. They love status, money, want the male who provides alot for them. No wonder dudes only just want sex because they can fuck off with all that other shit! ahah...Why are girls like that? I mean, I just gave some reasons above...I guess it all boils down to finding their prince charming. They'll use anyone to get them higher than they were before until they finally reach what it is they were looking for. This is me at my most bitter. Normally, I'm bit TOO nice to women and think TOO nice of them. I'm always polite and friendly to them in person...

But I can say for what I said about girls above, dudes can be that way in other areas. We want more and more...we'll cheat on the side to get it.
I'd say the competition amongst the sexes are even. Girl's get envious when a desirable guy chooses a prettier girl than them, even if the girl is a bitch. Guy's get envious when a girl dumps them for a dude who's more confident than they are, even if the guy is an asshole.

Prague, here I come!!! Stand back!!! :lol:

Already planning a Swan Lake ballet, sightseeing and such, but need some tips for cool pubs and nightlife.

man, the police might as well have my record all ready on my 21st birthday, bars/clubs and me don't mix. last night i almost pummeled some douchebag fuck who was being a huge fucking asshole (and then when i confronted him about it he didn't even feign an apology, he just admited to it and then flipped me off and like a bitch walked over to his friends still flipping me off) but the person i was with didn't want to get kicked out and i've gotten everyone i go to clubs with kicked out oddly every time so i didn't do anything. combine this with me drinking at douchey clubs? i'll be picking up assault charges like credit card airline miles.

though it is odd how things even out, today i got some amazing news which is beyond fucking ridiculous, i don't think i can say anything but if it pans out i'll definitely post it here for you guys because of how fucking flat out outrageous it is. gotta love the balance of shittyness/goodness.

they're fucking everywhere. seriously. i can't avoid them, and at this place it actually wasn't mostly douchebags, it was mostly just raver retards but you get that group of douches that come together with their glamour muscles, backwards hats and shirtless that basically go to molest chicks and get stupidly drunk. nothing infuriates me more than them since they basically fuck shit up for people and harass girls; if there were a way to avoid them i'd be all over that haha

double post but doesn't matter, sunglasses at night is a fucking amazing song. i always forget how much i love this song and then i go back and listen to it and am blown away by its haunting synth lead and amazing vocals. i want to remix/cover this so badly but it's impossible to make anything even nearly as good and thus would be a crime against nature. oh the 80s, how i wish now had as much cool/ridiculous/stupid culture as you instead of all the fucking terrible shit we have.

i think if you went kinda industrial metal on that it could possibly not suck. yaknow some nice shrill mesaboogie guitar tone and distorted/processed vocals.

that could also turn out horribly.

man, the police might as well have my record all ready on my 21st birthday, bars/clubs and me don't mix. last night i almost pummeled some douchebag fuck who was being a huge fucking asshole (and then when i confronted him about it he didn't even feign an apology, he just admited to it and then flipped me off and like a bitch walked over to his friends still flipping me off) but the person i was with didn't want to get kicked out and i've gotten everyone i go to clubs with kicked out oddly every time so i didn't do anything. combine this with me drinking at douchey clubs? i'll be picking up assault charges like credit card airline miles.

though it is odd how things even out, today i got some amazing news which is beyond fucking ridiculous, i don't think i can say anything but if it pans out i'll definitely post it here for you guys because of how fucking flat out outrageous it is. gotta love the balance of shittyness/goodness.

you aren't 21 yet?

dive bars are the places to drink in public. 'clubs' are just full of shiny shirt, fake tan, this is my new fuckin haircut, duckface photo taking bro asshole fuckheads that are just gonna piss you off. sure, dive bars can sometimes be full of hipster types who can be kind of annoying if you actually interact with them, but they arent gonna be all agro and up in your shit. also sometimes dives have kinda seedy, skeevy, molester pedo-stache looking types as well, so youll have to shop around for the perfect rundown hole in the wall, but bro-avoidance is fully worth it.