say something about ... yourself!

dive bars are the places to drink in public. 'clubs' are just full of shiny shirt, fake tan, this is my new fuckin haircut, duckface photo taking bro asshole fuckheads that are just gonna piss you off. sure, dive bars can sometimes be full of hipster types who can be kind of annoying if you actually interact with them, but they arent gonna be all agro and up in your shit. also sometimes dives have kinda seedy, skeevy, molester pedo-stache looking types as well, so youll have to shop around for the perfect rundown hole in the wall, but bro-avoidance is fully worth it.
Gotta agree. Bars are much better for people who don't spray on fake tan and stick razors in their collars for when someone is tired of their shit and grabs them.

I'm being as unbiased as possible here, because I kind of thought it would suck, but I can't reccomend Vortex's solo album "Storm Seeker" enough. It's one of the most versatile albums I've ever heard, containing progressive metal, prog rock, black metal, stoner rock, folk, it has everything, it's fantastic.

I listened twice about a month ago and haven't even thought about it again since. And Vortex is one of my favorite singers.

I thought I read about it on blabbermouth recently, but can't seem to find anything now, no recent news anyway.

edit: guess that news was from a year ago!

Yeah, I just kind of stood there for a hit minute thinking "but Maryland doesn't get earthquakes like this." finally just grabbed the purse and phone and went outside with coworkers. Gotta say, it's pretty unnerving not being able to get ahold of family members via cell phone. Had to wait to get back inside with a landline to call the rents. My boss handed out candy to help calm us down, haha.

Yeah, it totally freaked me out! I was sitting at my desk and it started wobbling back and forth along with my chair on the floor! I felt dizzy and drunk, :lol: Then I walked out to the floor, and all the guitars were swinging on the wall! (i work at a music store) we were all freakin the fuck out, haha! All in all, prety cool experience though. I'd hate to have a big one! This Sunday we are getting that stupid hurricane, right in the middle of a guitar competition my work is having... lame!

9nvDm.png