say something about ... yourself!

I think I've topped myself today! :lol: Okay, I got this girl's number, but she is 16 and still in highschool, haha. I am 4 1/2 years older than her and I should have let this one go, but she was so cute and we were having great conversation (for over an hour). However, I didn't think this one through... I still live with my parents and don't have a car. I might have mentioned it passingly, but she didn't seem to care. This was never a problem because my last girlfriend was from my highschool. Guys, what should I do?? I'm still planning to take her out for lunch/dinner and something else, but is this situation destined to fail?

I also don't want to go to jail.

9nvDm.png

This sums up my day.

I think I've topped myself today! :lol: Okay, I got this girl's number, but she is 16 and still in highschool, haha. I am 4 1/2 years older than her and I should have let this one go, but she was so cute and we were having great conversation (for over an hour). However, I didn't think this one through... I still live with my parents and don't have a car. I might have mentioned it passingly, but she didn't seem to care. This was never a problem because my last girlfriend was from my highschool. Guys, what should I do?? I'm still planning to take her out for lunch/dinner and something else, but is this situation destined to fail?

:lol: :lol:

Nevermind, I sent a text saying it was nice meeting her but I don't think I should pursue anything more. fuck my life.

(btw, she was a solid 8 and tempting jail-bait :lol:)

16 is the age of consent here, dunno about there.

Do it. Go down on her, cuddle with her, make her happy, and you won't have any fear of her going to the police.

Oldest chick I've ever been with was 18.

I will have to meet the father and/or she will have to explain why some older guy is taking his daughter out for a few hours. Doesn't matter anyways, I sent the text. I guess this was a good learning experience. I've been planning to move out (I might as well, I help pay for a lot of shit in the family) and find roommates to live with close to campus. I tried working part-time on my campus last year while being a full-time student and it is impossible if you are aiming to get good grades and have time to yourself. Need money to do anything in life.

nah I gotta disagree, high school girls are not fucking worth it. Full of bullshit drama and get bored of guys easily.

maybe california is different, but up north they are retarded. I think it's an american thing but maybe it's a small town thing haha

Yeah, it totally freaked me out! I was sitting at my desk and it started wobbling back and forth along with my chair on the floor! I felt dizzy and drunk, :lol: Then I walked out to the floor, and all the guitars were swinging on the wall! (i work at a music store) we were all freakin the fuck out, haha! All in all, prety cool experience though. I'd hate to have a big one! This Sunday we are getting that stupid hurricane, right in the middle of a guitar competition my work is having... lame!

My man lives near the Bay and that area is pruned to flooding during hurricanes. I love rainy weather and storms, but it's worrysome for his family. :( so were hoping it swings out to sea a little more.

And I also have a beer belly. I love pumpkin ales and other fall brews.