say something about ... yourself!

I'm really digging the new Anthrax album. It's just good, driving metal/rock with spurts of thrash. Belladonna's voice is fantastic, which is a surprise for me. It dropped just about an entire octave and it fits perfectly with the new songs.

It's better than the other three horsemen's last 2 albums. This song isn't even the best one on the album.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nevermind, his live performance sounds so wildly different than the studio albums. I still prefer Bush, but he sounds MUCH better than he did on any previous Anthrax album.

This actually sounds pretty old school Anthrax, with a modern edge too.

Last edited by a moderator:
umm..Who wouldn't take that as a compliment? and I am glad you didnt mention the quality...which means I must be getting better at mixing.

oh yea and if anyone has any tips on how to make that lead tone better, and not so fluxy....please do tell

umm..Who wouldn't take that as a compliment? and I am glad you didnt mention the quality...which means I must be getting better at mixing.

I just know sometimes people get overly offended if you say that their music brings to mind anything other than: their music.