say something about ... yourself!

That movie was so bad. So so so so sooooooo bad.
<3

i was talking to a woman i work with, fran, and she was saying that she and her daughter used to watch mst3k all the time and said "i love that one episode where, everytime you see that one guy on screen, the robots go 'buff beefcake!'" and i was like "FUCKING SPACE MUTINY!"

we all hung out to watch final sacrifice a few months ago and since then all of my friends have become obsessed with rowsdower

fran and i hung out last weekend and we watched space mutiny, along with screaming skull and phantom planet (2 of my absolute favorites)

space mutiny is one of the "so bad it's good" movies. i've seen some on mst3k that not even mike and the bots can save, they're hilarious but the movies are just painful (jack frost, future war) final justice is next on my netflix, though - can't wait!

"Can i borrow a cup of sex?"

"Wanna see me shake like a bowl full of jelly?"

of course all the names for the guy - buff beefcake, dirk squarejaw, big mclargehuge - and the jokes about how old the "heroine" looks

love love love that episode
You should see Overdrawn at the Memory Bank (Yes, MST3K version,) it's almost as good as Space Mutiny. It's where Glenn and I spout random lines like "pork delivery is late" from.

Moving in 2 weeks after 6 years at my current place. I'll be right near Seattle Center, a mile from work, in a really awesome studio apartment with this for a view:

faf780c86f.jpg

I'm very very excited :)

You should see Overdrawn at the Memory Bank (Yes, MST3K version,) it's almost as good as Space Mutiny. It's where Glenn and I spout random lines like "pork delivery is late" from.
i saw overdrawn at the memory bank forever ago, i'm due to get it on netflix soon

"mom... my nuts?"

"the producer's got really bad dandruff."

i've pretty much only seen the last 3 seasons, only a handful of the episodes from the joel seasons but i'm really not a fan of joel

Biked 20.61 miles in a city that's only 7x7 of them. Not bad.

Damn spoiled brats today. In my day I would have been forced to walk 60.91 miles, uphill both ways in the snow, and without my shoes, in the middle of a sandstorm and earthquake. God forbid I get anywhere without having to fend off the wildlife along the way either, or find any source of water free from parasites before ending up with hyperthermia.

I can't believe i turn 21 next month and not this month FUCK. there's a pubcrawl downtown today and that'd be such a badass way to start out my 21st year; getting assblasted drunk going from pub to pub with obnoxious young adults screaming and drinking. hopefully there will be an equally awesome 21+ event around my birthday, but i doubt it.