say something about ... yourself!

something something peanut butter

I mention this each time I go to my friend's house (they have some random terrier chihuahua mix that I sometimes watch for them). Any time I mention "butter dog" or something about peanut butter his wife gets it, he laughs as though he's "in" on the conversation but then later on has no idea what we were talking about.

I ended getting both of them to start watching Wilfred, and there's an episode regarding peanut butter...so now they both know. Except usually it's not a dude.

The Japanese know what's up!

Last edited by a moderator:
That jesus camp documentation is just on the TV, since the pope is coming to visit a city 20 min away from where I live. In a part of Germany, where 75% of the people are atheists, where Martin Luther fought the catholic church and still today the remaining 25% are nearly all protestants. And this visit is going to cost the tax payer nearly a million euros...

Something's fucked up right here...

edit: And in the town I live Nietzsche spend some time in a psychiatric hospital...

When I had my wisdom teeth pulled, the vicodin only put me to sleep, nothing else. What killed the pain was the Motrin, 800mg a piece. See if you can get some prescription Motrin instead.

As soon as I got home from the hospital, I jumped right on my computer with cottonballs firmly in cheeks and played Team Fortress for two days without a problem. Whenever I would feel a little pain, that was when the meds were wearing off so I would take two more every 5 hours or so. Pain would subside and I'd go back to playing Team Fortress. I was completely lucid the entire time; I took the vicodin once and didn't like the feeling of being a drooling idiot so I threw the rest away.

Motrin is the painkiller, not the opiates. I actually took myself off of medical leave a day early because everything was fine.

some people hate opiates yeah, i find that really strange. my friends mother is a nurse and so when he got surgery for something he got a shitload of painkillers and basically the best kind, and he said he absolutely hated them and never used them. pretty baffling but i guess some people just get knocked the fuck out from them/don't like the nodding, though i can't imagine anyone saying they don't relieve pain since even if that is the case they numb you the fuck out (if the dose is right) haha. tylenol and anything over the counter has never done ANYTHING for me in terms of actual pain reduction but some of my friends swear by it and just guzzle that shit down, pretty stupid idea but some of them aren't the brightest.

some people hate opiates yeah, i find that really strange. my friends mother is a nurse and so when he got surgery for something he got a shitload of painkillers and basically the best kind, and he said he absolutely hated them and never used them. pretty baffling but i guess some people just get knocked the fuck out from them/don't like the nodding, though i can't imagine anyone saying they don't relieve pain since even if that is the case they numb you the fuck out (if the dose is right) haha. tylenol and anything over the counter has never done ANYTHING for me in terms of actual pain reduction but some of my friends swear by it and just guzzle that shit down, pretty stupid idea but some of them aren't the brightest.

I'm not talking about Motrin over the counter...I'm talking prescription Motrin, the original painkiller. This shit is 800mg a piece and waaaayyy stronger than anything over the counter. Opiates turn you into a drooling idiot because they completely numb your entire brain, whereas prescription Motrin goes right to the source of the pain. You can function normally (more or less) and don't have to worry about getting addicted.

Of course certain things work differently for different people, but for minor surgery like wisdom teeth, opiates can be a little much unless it's a really dire case of extraction. I had all four of mine pulled out at the same time with a pair of PLIERS. The put me on laughing gas and I was awake for the entire thing. Laughed my ass out of the hospital in a wheelchair, my friend brought me home and I popped Motrin every few hours when I'd start to feel that itch. Tried the vicodin and it was pretty much useless. It had the same effect as the Motrin, only I was completely knocked out in bed all day.

Opiates are supposed to be used as needed; they're not the go-to pain reliever. If the pain gets extremely bad, then you dope yourself up. However, if you can take Motrin without any pain then you shouldn't need opiates. The only reason people like them is because they like getting fucked up with a drool cup underneath their chin.

Nightrage sucks, so bad. It's post 90s melodeath without any of the catchy parts, ugh. Why can't Tompa dedicate to ONE band that's GOOD instead of a billion shitty projects? Disfear? First releases were great crust punk until they went all "punk-n-roll." Skitsystem? Not even with them anymore. The Great Deceiver? You have GOT to be fucking kidding me. Lock Up? I don't know how they managed to make such a boring fucking sound with such an all-star lineup... Seriously, such a talented motherfucker to be in so many crap bands. I think my only problem with Tompa other than that is the fact that he uses the words "retribution", "blind" and "slaughter" every other fucking song. Come on man :erk: I miss the old Tompa.