say something about ... yourself!

Taking one 800mg ibuprofen is the same as taking four over-the-counter 200mg pills. Really doesn't do anything for me beyond a minor headache. If I take vicodin I'll just fall asleep, which is usually what I want when I'm in lots of pain. Percocet did make me pretty loopy but why the hell not, wasn't like I was doing much of anything after I got my appendix out.

Opiates are supposed to be used as needed; they're not the go-to pain reliever. If the pain gets extremely bad, then you dope yourself up. However, if you can take Motrin without any pain then you shouldn't need opiates. The only reason people like them is because they like getting fucked up with a drool cup underneath their chin.

I actually have a pretty huge perscription for vicodin because of some severe back issues. I never get as far as the "zombie" stage, but if I end up having to take more than one a day I get pretty drowsy and I hate it. It does also seem like my thoughts are much clearer and my reaction times are faster on the days I don't have to take any at all.

I didn't take this picture, but I think it's a perfect representation of my home :)

309735_10150296812706476_6276351475_8034345_679813358_n.jpg

Nightrage sucks, so bad. It's post 90s melodeath without any of the catchy parts, ugh. Why can't Tompa dedicate to ONE band that's GOOD instead of a billion shitty projects? Disfear? First releases were great crust punk until they went all "punk-n-roll." Skitsystem? Not even with them anymore. The Great Deceiver? You have GOT to be fucking kidding me. Lock Up? I don't know how they managed to make such a boring fucking sound with such an all-star lineup... Seriously, such a talented motherfucker to be in so many crap bands. I think my only problem with Tompa other than that is the fact that he uses the words "retribution", "blind" and "slaughter" every other fucking song. Come on man :erk: I miss the old Tompa.

I agree with you on every one of their records except the first one. I think "Sweet Vengeance" had hooks, the melodies and everything...it's not as good as The Gallery, Whoracle, Slaughter of the Soul...but it's as good as The Mind's I...in my opinion. It's a melodeath gem. What do you think of Sweet Vengeance?

I hate people as well. I love them. But, I hate them too. And I think alot of other people feel the same way depending on their mood. What frustrates me the most about people is the lack of consistency in their words and actions. Everybody acts like they deserve stuff, then they act like a twat the next minute. plus everybody is a hypocrite. Alot of people don't think they should be held accountable for their actions. And it pisses me off when someone gangs up on a person who doesn't deserve any negativity and everyone will back the person solely based on their bias and the fact the other person comes across as dominant.

When I feel confident and secure...I don't feel the need to make someone lower than me just to feel good about myself...it just doesn't come into my mind. I'd rather pick a fight with an asshole, than engage in an act of cowardice towards someone "weaker" than me.

People are full of shit. They're insecure...they're broken...and they only live for themselves. If they live for others, it's because they either want everyone else to see that or they're getting money out of it (both are in the person's self interest). Fuck the human race...for ignoring their real problems.

With that said...I'm fucking bored tonight. I need to go to a bar. But not by myself.

saw Killer Elite last night and it was pretty awesome. there was some bullshit love story parts, some plot elements which were slow, but the action made up for it with sheer awesomeness, and the fight scenes were actually really cool because they weren't overly fake with physics defying moves, they were actually dirty as fuck with knees to the face, eye gouges, nut punches; it really felt brutal as hell and was just flat out intense. there were some ridiculous parts but all in all i had a great time and thought it was really fun.

it was hilarious when at all the super insane action or stupidly masculine moments which were sheer awesome, all the dudes in the theater were going FUCK YEAH and all their dates were just dead silent and the girls i went with (except one) didn't really appreciate a lot of the sheer masculinity. not saying all girls don't appreciate it (because some did) but i guess it takes a stupid testosterone filled dude pumped up on loud noises to enjoy some ridiculous scenes.