say something about ... yourself!

I don't know if it's already been mentioned yet, but the Showtime series Homeland is fucking great. It's kind of like a cross between The Manchurian Candidate and 24 (the feeling of it anyway). It's a psychological drama/thriller that keeps you wondering what is actually going on when you think you've already figured everything out. I've always liked Claire Danes too, but she is just simply amazing in this. The actress who played Anna in the awful V series remake is in this too, and she is actually allowed to act this time, and she shows how good she is as well.

Anyone who uses the excuse "I was drunk" when having RL conversations or in RL events should still be held accountable.

I agree, but it's more of an acting like they don't remember the way they were behaving the night before, as if it never happened.

I remember everything when I'm drunk, and I can drink way more than they can. I think it's a giant thing that all women use, surely they can't not remember!

The only way they don't remember is if they were passed out. When girls are in the "wooooo hooooo!!!!" phase of drinking, trust me, they remember. There's nothing more annoying than that "woo hoo" shit they do. They're just ashamed to admit they showed everyone their tits at the party, fucked three guys at the same time on a table while everyone watched, and/or talked a bunch of shit to people.

Girls think they have different sets of rules than guys, and to an extent they do, just not with their behavior.

Girls can be evil, man. Pure evil. Don't let it get you down. When they do that shit, it's best to either leave the scene or get in their face and make them cry. Also, girls who are aggressive at my parties will get told to GTFO and if they refuse to leave, they'll be dragged out of my house by their fucking hair and thrown into the street. Nothing's a bigger buzzkill than some cunt who wants to start a fight with another girl.

Unless they're naked in a kiddie pool full of jell-o, of course.

I've had an experience similar to this before, aside from the making out with Meg. You have to go for the jugular with the mean girls because if you don't they will.

Last edited by a moderator:
get in their face and make them cry.
Unless you're trying to make enemies, I fail to see how this could ever resolve anything. The former half of your suggestion makes far more sense to me.

Drunk bitches are stupid for sure, but why exacerbate the situation?

I don't know if it's already been mentioned yet, but the Showtime series Homeland is fucking great. It's kind of like a cross between The Manchurian Candidate and 24 (the feeling of it anyway). It's a psychological drama/thriller that keeps you wondering what is actually going on when you think you've already figured everything out. I've always liked Claire Danes too, but she is just simply amazing in this. The actress who played Anna in the awful V series remake is in this too, and she is actually allowed to act this time, and she shows how good she is as well.

Yeah its pretty cool. I appreciate seeing Morena Baccarin (Inara from Firefly)'s tits.

Unless you're trying to make enemies, I fail to see how this could ever resolve anything. The former half of your suggestion makes far more sense to me.

Drunk bitches are stupid for sure, but why exacerbate the situation?

Well, obviously if it's not your party you just remove yourself. If it IS your party, you have to make them want to leave. Why exacerbate the situation? Well, you won't exacerbate it...you'll put a stop to it so they'll think twice about being stupid next time. But you have to be smart about it

Girls these days want attention...any attention. It doesn't matter if it's good or bad. Reasoning with girls is like reasoning with Muslims about their religion; they're not going to care what you have to say. Could say the same for Christians too for that matter.

Anyway, these types of girls like to be constantly in the spotlight; even when they say they don't want to be, they secretly do. The thing is, you have to put them in the wrong kind of spotlight and the best way to do that is to publicly highlight all of their faults and insecurities, but not in some juvenile way like telling them they're a bitch or something...it has to be smooth. They have no qualms about making you feel humiliated because you're a guy and your job is to be their doormat. By now you're used to feeling humiliated by cunts like this if you hang around them often enough or even just happen to frequent the same parties or get-togethers. You've developed quite a tolerance to embarrassment and being put on the spot by ignorant, drunk bitches, so it just kinda just rolls off of you. But they, however...oh man, they're not ready for what's coming because they're used to guys being their doormat.

When you unleash that barrage of criticism and highlight all of their shortcomings, however, you can't be juvenile about it. You need to do it in a smart way so it gets the point across about how much disdain you have for her, but without resorting to violent outbursts or name-calling. When she sees that people are laughing at the funny things you say about her, she'll not realize that they're just laughing at the things you say and not necessarily your criticism...kinda like a comedian. To her, however, this will go right over her head and she'll not be able to laugh it off like you do with her because it's completely new to her: the tables have turned.

She now sees that the entire company is laughing, watching her for what she's gonna say next, and this is why you have to be mean. She has to feel the UNwanted attention...and then her head will explode and the tears will start falling.

Ah, sweet tears. They taste so good to the ears. Sure, you'll look like a bit of a prick but that's the price you pay if you wanna take the low road. Taking the high road is always preferable, but if you're backed into a corner, do what you have to do. As you get older you'll realize this will happen less and less because the truth is no one likes being around loud-mouthed, annoying girls.

Ironically and for some mystical reason, other girls will dig this as long as you don't cross the line. They'll see you as a stand-up, take charge kind of person who's not going to put up with anyone's shit. You don't have to be a douchebag about it, but girls like confidence.

Well, obviously if it's not your party you just remove yourself. If it IS your party, you have to make them want to leave. Why exacerbate the situation? Well, you won't exacerbate it...you'll put a stop to it so they'll think twice about being stupid next time. But you have to be smart about it

Girls these days want attention...any attention. It doesn't matter if it's good or bad. Reasoning with girls is like reasoning with Muslims about their religion; they're not going to care what you have to say. Could say the same for Christians too for that matter.

Anyway, these types of girls like to be constantly in the spotlight; even when they say they don't want to be, they secretly do. The thing is, you have to put them in the wrong kind of spotlight and the best way to do that is to publicly highlight all of their faults and insecurities, but not in some juvenile way like telling them they're a bitch or something...it has to be smooth. They have no qualms about making you feel humiliated because you're a guy and your job is to be their doormat. By now you're used to feeling humiliated by cunts like this if you hang around them often enough or even just happen to frequent the same parties or get-togethers. You've developed quite a tolerance to embarrassment and being put on the spot by ignorant, drunk bitches, so it just kinda just rolls off of you. But they, however...oh man, they're not ready for what's coming because they're used to guys being their doormat.

When you unleash that barrage of criticism and highlight all of their shortcomings, however, you can't be juvenile about it. You need to do it in a smart way so it gets the point across about how much disdain you have for her, but without resorting to violent outbursts or name-calling. When she sees that people are laughing at the funny things you say about her, she'll not realize that they're just laughing at the things you say and not necessarily your criticism...kinda like a comedian. To her, however, this will go right over her head and she'll not be able to laugh it off like you do with her because it's completely new to her: the tables have turned.

She now sees that the entire company is laughing, watching her for what she's gonna say next, and this is why you have to be mean. She has to feel the UNwanted attention...and then her head will explode and the tears will start falling.

Ah, sweet tears. They taste so good to the ears. Sure, you'll look like a bit of a prick but that's the price you pay if you wanna take the low road. Taking the high road is always preferable, but if you're backed into a corner, do what you have to do. As you get older you'll realize this will happen less and less because the truth is no one likes being around loud-mouthed, annoying girls.

Ironically and for some mystical reason, other girls will dig this as long as you don't cross the line. They'll see you as a stand-up, take charge kind of person who's not going to put up with anyone's shit. You don't have to be a douchebag about it, but girls like confidence.
See, the solution for me is that I just don't associate myself with these types of people. The situations you're describing that warrant that kind of reaction sound like they're based around teenagers who don't know any better. I've never been in a position where I feel like the only resolution is to belittle somebody in front of their peers enough to make them cry. There's absolutely no way that would make me feel better, unless the person was fucking with my family.

edit: So i guess in a nutshell that's basically what you were saying there at the end. I still don't feel like there's ever a need to act that way to someone though. Just a personal thing. I'd feel bad about it unless they messed with my family first.

I think "Embracing The Styx" by Candlemass is the apex of doom metal.

"I surrender, I return to dust
It must end here, in daze and dusk
So I cry, for all of us
And I smile, as I die"

Doesn't get any better than that.

See, the solution for me is that I just don't associate myself with these types of people. The situations you're describing that warrant that kind of reaction sound like they're based around teenagers who don't know any better. I've never been in a position where I feel like the only resolution is to belittle somebody in front of their peers enough to make them cry. There's absolutely no way that would make me feel better, unless the person was fucking with my family.

edit: So i guess in a nutshell that's basically what you were saying there at the end. I still don't feel like there's ever a need to act that way to someone though. Just a personal thing. I'd feel bad about it unless they messed with my family first.

Oh yeah dude this isn't for me personally...I'm not a teenager or a crazy college student. I was mainly talking to John because he seems to get into these types of situations due to being somewhat forced to associate with these people. From what I can gather, it's a question of him either having a decent social life but with frequent bouts of stupid girl stuff or him just walling himself alive in his room for the rest of his life, completely alone. Personally, I'd never even be on a first-name basis with these assholes.

If you can help it, the obvious answer is never to be in the same room as these types of people...that's what I do at least.

Still, I'm a cold-hearted sonofabitch. There is literally nothing on this earth that makes me angrier than to see good people being taken advantage of or humiliated when they've done nothing to deserve it, so when I see people get their comeuppance, no amount of goodwill will ever be able to match that trollface "Fuck Yeah" feeling.

I'm very Old Testament.

Well, I would normally be the first one to make fun of a girl in that situation. This was someone I really care about having an emotional breakdown though. I got some of the backlash, but I love her, so I stand by her regardless.

I think I've found a good balance between being an alpha male and my true care-too-much sensitive personality. I'm sure you guys have noticed from my posting I haven't been barred out in a long time.

Eeehhhhh drama's a whole different story. There are girls who are just fucking wastes of space and there are girls who are just inundated with problems.

If it's the latter and she's your friend, just take whatever spears she throws at you and let her say whatever she wants. As long as she doesn't make a habit out of breaking down (which they do as well just for attention), just be her friend.