say something about ... yourself!

They say that Bjorkman will be there, but we'll see. They could always just turn him away when they land in the States, but let's hope not... and let's also hope that they have someone (John Perez) on standby just in case.

@ct_thrash/Cara: Are you completely done with school/college/whatever? Just the thought about working at a place like Macy's in such a position frustrates me. I could never do that over a long period...

yes/no/maybe/maybe not

i've only been at macy's for 2 months though, so it hasn't been long. i'm back in the game looking for a good office job, just one that's actually CLOSE to me.

They say that Bjorkman will be there, but we'll see. They could always just turn him away when they land in the States, but let's hope not... and let's also hope that they have someone (John Perez) on standby just in case.

As long as they don't pull off Amott... ;)

I haven't seen them since Rob joined. Definitely on the to-do-list!

yes/no/maybe/maybe not

i've only been at macy's for 2 months though, so it hasn't been long. i'm back in the game looking for a good office job, just one that's actually CLOSE to me.

Yeah, I remember you getting the job at Macy's shortly before Karen and I got our internships.

Working 9 hours a day and having to commute for 3 hours really made me appreciate the old campus-life.

ahh max why wern't you here when i started talking about ships! lol well then we shall continue!

ill re-install Empires at War...

I just got Star Trek Starfleet Command III that i still need to play.

ill let you know when i get set up

Doubt they'd be able to get Amott, anyway. He's up to his ass in Arch Enemy and the Carcass reunion.

Very unlikely, to say the least. I think Björkman will be able to do the tour and either serve the sentence after it or he's on probation. I just don't understand why they haven't made concrete statement...

Very unlikely, to say the least. I think Björkman will be able to do the tour and either serve the sentence after it or he's on probation. I just don't understand why they haven't made concrete statement...

I don't know... The US sucks with stuff. Sure, he might get into the country, but they'll tell him to get on the next flight back to Sweden. I'm hoping that isn't the case. Saw them with Messiah in 03, now I can't wait to compare the excellence that is Rob Lowe to that pile of garbage. (yeah, i said it!)