say something about ... yourself!

Max! you need to fill me in on more ships from other shows, i only know of star trek and star wars.

but i must pull out the standoff cruiser!!!!

Dombatt_main.jpg

so sexy...

i had my 90 day evaluation at home depot. apparently i need to work on being friendlier to the customers :lol: other than the fact that being too shy is something i'm getting written up for, things have really been going a LOT better there. the FES chick is being a lot less stressful, i'm just having fun hanging out with the people i work with on our downtime, job isn't that demanding. and i get a $.50 raise :Smug:

so gay. we got another prepaid cell phone just to have at the house in case of emergencies (since we don't have a landline). well, it must be a recycled number, because a bunch of solicitors/collectors and crap keep calling and leaving messages for an eric. all these calls are using up the minutes we buy for the phone! i tried calling the numbers back but of course there was no way to get through :Smug:

i created a voicemail greeting explaining the situation, hopefully that will help.

and, i sound pretty hot in the greeting.