say something about ... yourself!

My tower imploded. The board now refuses to boot.

(Doesn't feel too depressed, as his tech buying habits made it to where he owns at least 2 internet capable devices at all times.)

Well, the laptop CAN play it. I made this thing an unholy beast with 4 GB of ram.

So I'm setting up my account here.

Oh, add me to myspace, fucker! I sent a thingy.

No thanks. You couldn't pay me to go to that shit. :lol:

What else you have planned? taking more xanex and downing it with liquor? At least its something to do man and plus its free. Not everyday you get asked to go to a free game. Oh yeah and you don't have to worry about

#1 - Not worry about a ride
#2 - Not worry about paying a dime

You say how crappy the area you live in is, but you take no action to getting out unless its to get fucked up.

Anyone else wanna go to the game??? :cry:

EDIT: Know this came out blunt, but I'm trying to help you. But do whatever man. If you change your mind before let me know.

I'm up too early :bah:

Gotta take the pup to the vet in an hour for more puppy shots and a checkup. I took him out of his crate this morning and he smelled like pee...yet there is no pee, wet or dry, in his crate. He must have rolled in a used spot on the grass :loco:

I'm up too early :bah:

Gotta take the pup to the vet in an hour for more puppy shots and a checkup. I took him out of his crate this morning and he smelled like pee...yet there is no pee, wet or dry, in his crate. He must have rolled in a used spot on the grass :loco:

Puppy knew it was going to the vet so it decided to drench itself in urine, i do it all the time.